Options

R5 Hulkling or R2 Gamora?

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,873 ★★★★★
edited August 2023 in General Discussion
BGs focus

Might just sit on the decision until we hear an announcement on what the next progression title will be. If its 1 r3 , then it won’t matter and Hulkling will be the easy decision. If its a certain amount of R2’s, Gamora takes it.

R5 Hulkling or R2 Gamora? 59 votes

Hulkling
76%
RaganatorSIlverProfessorManup456SpeedbumpLeediman39FrankWhiteRayven5220Gulfstream550Colinwhitworth69FortuneJimmyBMother_FlerkenHera1d_of_Ga1actusEwell65SSS69TripleBAozerMaratoxItsClobberinTimeAMS94Ironman3000 45 votes
Gamora
23%
MasterSmokeJazz_Messengerjay_denMaxwell24GogiBen_15455Yodabolt21JOHNNYBACKHANDDemonic_embracewillrun4adonutMiniMFSuhshehshsHonorable_BluJayAnas_wick99 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,199 ★★★★★
    Hulkling
    Tough one. Gamora is my next cosmic r2. I have a r5 Hulkling.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,773 ★★★★★
    Hulking is a dual threat while gamora jsnt
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,683 ★★★★
    Hulkling
    Definitely Hulkling. While Gamora is a solid champ, as @Zuro said, Hulkling is a dual threat, being extremely versatile in a variety of both offensive and defensive situations, while Gamora just doesn't offer that kind of flexibility. Hulkling is an extremely good BGs-centric champion to rank up.
  • Options
    Ben_15455Ben_15455 Posts: 256
    Gamora
    The only reason I said gamora is because the next progression title will probably he r2ing 7 stars
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Hulkling
    Next progression title will be some time off and by then you'll probably have a bunch of 7* you've ranked up purely because you want to rank them up and not for the anticipation of title requirements.

Resources will be more and more frequent anyway so the clear BGs focus has Hulkling written all over it.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,873 ★★★★★

Next progression title will be some time off and by then you'll probably have a bunch of 7* you've ranked up purely because you want to rank them up and not for the anticipation of title requirements.

Resources will be more and more frequent anyway so the clear BGs focus has Hulkling written all over it.

But they released 7 stars far sooner than anyone could’ve expected. My theory is the next title will be released before 8.4 is out (like they did with Paragon on 7.4). And it will “just so happen” to be done before next year July 4 in efforts to milk peoples wallets.

Though, the more time goes the more likely the requirement will be 1 R3 champ, in which case deciding to R5 6 stars wouldnt hinder progression. Only way it does is if they make the title based on X number of R2
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,302 ★★★★★
    Gamora
    I would personally wait though to see what ascension looks like next month and how difficult it’ll be to do. Then I might take Hulkling up instead.