**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champion Attributes and Stats

Kabam,

Can you please make the following change/revision on the next update.

We used to be able to see the exact positive or negative amount stat change to the champion attack and health base stats due to masteries.

Unfortunately, now we only a colour change of green if positive and red of negative. Would love if Kabam can revert back to see the exact change from base stats due to mastery choices.

It really helps the player base see the exact impact masteries have on base stats.

Thank you and I hope you can put back the stat change.

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,678 Guardian
    You can just go to auntm.ai and compare your stats to what is shown there. No need to make kabam engineers make the tech for this.
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

You can just go to auntm.ai and compare your stats to what is shown there. No need to make kabam engineers make the tech for this.

No need to make Kabam show the numbers they have readily available in their own game? I tend to agree with most of your comments, but this one is funny.
  • Options
    The_IconThe_Icon Posts: 15
    I’ve been playing this game for years and Kabam used to show the difference in regards to masteries. They removed it this year. So the mechanic is already coded and ready to go. Not much for the developers to do.

Plus, I rather see it in game than go to the auntmai site.
  • Options
    UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ★★
    Bring it back

Bring it back

Bring it back