Unio77 said:

Congrats Jax 🗣️‼️🔥

Yorozu has some of the funniest panels 😂
    Fraudkuna also has some good ones
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Thank yooooou very much!

Honestly, part of the credit does belong to the forums. I learn a lot from the conversations here!

Now that you are toilet smasher when you hit paragon the community should make a nickname for paragon
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 943 ★★★★★
    Ok I had to Google toilet smasher and found it it’s means Thronebreaker. Congrats on achieving it. I’ve never heard the Toilet Smasher term before. Where did it come from?
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

Thank yooooou very much!

Honestly, part of the credit does belong to the forums. I learn a lot from the conversations here!

Now that you are toilet smasher when you hit paragon the community should make a nickname for paragon
    Para-

• Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    I came up with it a long time ago...
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 785 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Wozzle007 said:

Ok I had to Google toilet smasher and found it it’s means Thronebreaker. Congrats on achieving it. I’ve never heard the Toilet Smasher term before. Where did it come from?

A toilet is sometimes jokingly referred to as a “throne”. Basically Throne = Toilet, Breaker = Smasher. Toilet Smasher.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★
    Wozzle007 said:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/326338/i-just-got-toilet-smasher-title-woooooo
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,279 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Thank yooooou very much!

Congrats buddy! The GM is one hell of a Fight, but it feels so sweet after. Wait until Superior Kang! :)
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 943 ★★★★★

Wozzle007 said:

A toilet is sometimes jokingly referred to as a “throne”. Basically Throne = Toilet, Breaker = Smasher. Toilet Smasher.
    Ohhhhh see sometimes the answer is right in front of you and you can’t see it! Cheers.
  • Options
    Congrats KABAM JAX. We all knew you could do it. Next up, PARAGON
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,235 ★★★★
    Congrats, now onto the next challenger. Paragon better be affraid Jax is coming for the title.