Alliance War is Broken

Over the past few days, multiple members in my alliance have been complaining that they either can’t join their assigned battlegroup, or can’t join any at all. It just happened to me today. I can’t join any battlegroup no matter how much I try. There’s no way the problems that I’m new to the alliance either, I’ve been in it for over 6 months! Kabam, this needs to be fixed ASAP!

Comments

• antoanto Member Posts: 9
    This is happening to our alliance members too , this means we are starting attack phase short of defenders, so it’s a loss before we even start
  • FuriousImpalerFuriousImpaler Member Posts: 50
    Unrelated to the joining issue, my alliance including myself have reported unbelievable input issues in AW. I was unable to parry or dex attacks. I brought Nimrod for the bleed and poison path and he died of poison (it was not the shock path). You can not intercept an attack in AW.

So many bugs this round I stopped playing completely. It's more productive to just throw your phone against the wall than play in the current climate of AW.
  • Harp_NoelHarp_Noel Member Posts: 3
    Hey every time i try to Join the attack phase of alliance wars it says “an unknown error has occurred”
    i always try re-placing defenders or moving champs around but it’s the same error message every time.

This will make me unable to get the season rewards which i very much need to better my account. If someone could help me or Kabam if y’all could fix this that’d be great thank you.
  • SergeantPsychoticSergeantPsychotic Member Posts: 85
    This has been happening to players in my alliance aswell
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    are your champs in a quest?
  • MrLGreenThunderMrLGreenThunder Member Posts: 26

are your champs in a quest?

Nope. I checked after it gave me the message, and they weren’t. I even tried other champs, and it gave me the same result.
  • MrLGreenThunderMrLGreenThunder Member Posts: 26
    Harp_Noel said:

This will make me unable to get the season rewards which i very much need to better my account. If someone could help me or Kabam if y’all could fix this that’d be great thank you.

Have you tried joining another battlegroup? My fellow alliance members mentioned that they could manage to join if they entered a battlegroup they weren’t assigned to.

• MeleeMelee Member Posts: 4
    Posting for a friend as it seems their comment doesn't show up. (It is in their profile but I don't see it when I'm logged in so I assume others can either).
    Harp_Noel said:

Same boat here. Was able to join in the beginning of season but not anymore. If this problem remain, I won't be eligible for season rewards.
    Me and other alliance member (with the same problem) send a ticket for support. I mentioned season rewards, didn't get an answer besides "we are working on finding the root of the problem and fix it as soon as possible."
    With only 4 wars left, how is that helping?

Also - "future information and update will be shared in the in game mail and forums". Well, time is running out and I see zero communication in the forums.

Harp_Noel said:

Have you tried joining another battlegroup? My fellow alliance members mentioned that they could manage to join if they entered a battlegroup they weren’t assigned to.

I did. We don't have assigned spots but run 2 bg. Me (and the other member) can only join bg 3 which is inactive. Bg 1 and 2 aren't full, we just can join.