**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T4B shouldnt even be in Greater Gifting Crystal...in 2017

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
These crystals are so just like last years cryals, most of them contain t4b,

the ratio is very bad, open 10 and most of them was t4b when u compare them to like last years gg crystals

and also seen seatin open 20 of them and most of his pulls have been low ratio 4* shards and mostly t4b shards.

Comments

• phiguy721phiguy721 Posts: 197
    They seem to be identical with last year's crystals.
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    They are identical to last year's crystal. Much in the same way the Premium Hero Crystal hasn't changed since Day 1. What could have been done is to offer some form of an Uncollected Crystal for those that don't get excited by what a Gifting/Greater Crystal have to offer.
  • Що може випасти с великого пподарункового кристала?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    It makes complete sense.
  • phiguy721phiguy721 Posts: 197
    These crystals are made for the top 5% that are trying to get Kang via the gifting event, and the bottom 5% that are just starting out. The 90% in the middle have no reason to waste units on these crystals.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    It makes complete sense.
    Are you talking about the event in general or the greater gifting crystal. The OP is clearly talking about the crystal while you ramble on about the event. So I guess as always, its a bit hard to even understand what you're going on about.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    The Crystals are made for everyone. It's a Gifting Event for all Players. It's also optional. If people don't like the Rewards and don't like the Crystals, they don't have to participate. We can't expect them to change every Reward to meet the expectations of people trying to Rank 5*s. This whole idea of being Uncollected has left some spoiled, sorry but I have to say it. They want a separate game from everyone else.
    Still uncollected?
    Anyways, that still has nothing to do what I'm reading here from the OP. He's saying the ratio sucks and comparing them to last years.
    Disliking the crystals is one thing, no mention of anyone not liking the event and other milestone or rank rewards. You're still rambling
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    @GroundedWisdom the ratio is trash and the way u can easily get T4B nowadays vs last year is a joke.
    if u was here last years you would know
    i have YET to see anybody get t1 or t2 cats, the most needed materials needed in game.
    R4GE wrote: »
    It makes complete sense.
    Are you talking about the event in general or the greater gifting crystal. The OP is clearly talking about the crystal while you ramble on about the event. So I guess as always, its a bit hard to even understand what you're going on about.

I'm talking about the Crystal, which is part of the Event. It doesn't need to be filled with T2A and T5B because the game has changed in the last few months. The Rewards are not worthless, and that opinion is entirely based on personal perspective.
    @GroundedWisdom the ratio is trash and the way u can easily get T4B nowadays vs last year is a joke.
    if u was here last years you would know
    i have YET to see anybody get t1 or t2 cats, the most needed materials needed in game.

I seem to remember a T4B issue not too long ago. They're not that useless or abundant. More so perhaps.
  • I think Kabam totally missed the mark this year on these. I spent so much cash last year because the crystals were exciting. This year I am doing the minimum for the event milestones and I am done. The greater gifting crystals are a total waste. P.S. This is my opinion Grounded Wisdow and no need to reply to continue to up your already overly inflated post count.