**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cheating in BG

RubungRubung Posts: 19
edited August 2023 in General Discussion
Is this
[images removed per forum rules]
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    MarvelSPMAN14MarvelSPMAN14 Posts: 150 ★★
    If you believe someone is modding submit a ticket kabam doesn’t like it when you post this type of thing here
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 898 ★★★★
    1. That's against TOS
    2. That's a legit fight, idoom is the bishop cheese
  • Options
    In this crit meta, does he work.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    In second flight he use torch against hulking, 45 second with 98% health in thi crit meta.
  • Options
    horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 228 ★★
    Rubung said:

As I recall from the previous time this meta was used (don't have him in my deck this go around), he can crit if he gets the intercept crit buff. As to if he still cheeses bishop without the ability to do his big damage power burns, I am not sure. He will still put on the energy vul debuffs so his damage could still get pretty nutty. And he can still turn off unblockables and is immune to incinerate.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,679 Guardian
    edited August 2023
    If you want to ask the legitimacy of a fight, you need to blur out the opponents name. Last time I played the crit meta, Iron doom was a complete rng-fest. He can crit with the intercept precision, but I only got 1-2 crits per combo on average. It is a very possible fight though.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★

Rubung said:

As I recall from the previous time this meta was used (don't have him in my deck this go around), he can crit if he gets the intercept crit buff. As to if he still cheeses bishop without the ability to do his big damage power burns, I am not sure. He will still put on the energy vul debuffs so his damage could still get pretty nutty. And he can still turn off unblockables and is immune to incinerate.
    Power burn is a damge source which is not a crit.
    So, No damage and no power burn either.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    I tried idoom doesn't work he only crit 1 or 2 in one combo even after intercepting the opponent. Also his sp2 crit 2 or 3 only 2k 3k 4k around that damage only. @horrendous_too his burn or instant shock doesn't do any damage in this meta . See his time 61 second this guy doesn't give a ___ meta
  • Options
    @Rubung did you try against bishop? Because all those energy vulnerabilities is going to make those few crits do beastly amounts of damage when they happen.
  • Options
    @Pikolu energy vulnerabilities only increase energy damage in this meta energy damage don't do any damage it only heal opponent. It's not going to increase his special.
  • Options
    @Rubung I'm pretty sure all of Iron Dooms attacks do energy damage. Energy damage is more than just shocks and power burns. If you watch a video of Iron doom vs Bishop, you'll notice the combo hits do more and more damage the higher the energy vulnerabilities stack.
  • Options
    Keep disagreeing to facts.
    I don't care about the modder post anyway.

Test yourself and we'll discuss.
    Too many assumptions without knowing the actual interaction.

That legit torch fight in crit meta? You guys fr?
  • Options
    Makudjin200Makudjin200 Posts: 5
    edited August 2023
    This guy cheater 1000%
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

@Rubung I'm pretty sure all of Iron Dooms attacks do energy damage. Energy damage is more than just shocks and power burns. If you watch a video of Iron doom vs Bishop, you'll notice the combo hits do more and more damage the higher the energy vulnerabilities stack.

It doesn't specifically say all attacks are energy damage.
  • Options
    Makudjin200Makudjin200 Posts: 5
    This season like army of cheaters activates ))
  • Options
    edited August 2023

Pikolu said:

Rubung I'm pretty sure all of Iron Dooms attacks do energy damage. Energy damage is more than just shocks and power burns. If you watch a video of Iron doom vs Bishop, you'll notice the combo hits do more and more damage the higher the energy vulnerabilities stack.

It isn't specified, but they all are. As you can see from these screenshots I did by merely just using the handy practice function against my own Bishop, at the beginning the mediums were doing 90 damage and the light attacks were doing 63 damage. After a minute I was already up to 747 and 482. This was just a r1 level 1 5* Iron doom. A r4 Iron doom would be seeing crits well over 10k by then and also could use their special attack for extra damage.

(Here's to hoping the pictures are sent in the correct order 🤣)

Edit: heavy attacks scale too but I'm to lazy to screenshot those too

• Options
    edited August 2023
    I didnt made the post, I don't care if it's a modder or not. All I can tell from the evidence is that it's not possible.
    If you want to Assume how a fight go, DONT.

Disagree here. Tap it 👇, Im at almost 2k, make it happen.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    I don't think the majority of these people are in the GC. All of those fights are 100% cheating. iDoom is not killing Bishop in this meta, and certainly not in 60 seconds. Torch is not killing ANYONE in 45 seconds in this meta. Unless it's a r5 against a 5*. And lastly, Fantman is not killing Nick in ANY META in under 40 seconds.
  • Options
    @Pikolu are you even reading my comment properly I am talking about BG in gladiator Circuit not in questing .
  • Options
    Rubung said:

I tried idoom doesn't work he only crit 1 or 2 in one combo even after intercepting the opponent. Also his sp2 crit 2 or 3 only 2k 3k 4k around that damage only. @horrendous_too his burn or instant shock doesn't do any damage in this meta . See his time 61 second this guy doesn't give a ___ meta

See this @Pikolu
  • Options
    dukedevill4412dukedevill4412 Posts: 163
    It’s amazing how many people mod this game to cheat in BG. I only get in BG once I explore the monthly EQ and it still amazes me that a LIGHT grind to just get past gold is unbelievably difficult with the amount of people cheating in BG. Thankfully there are other modes in the game to get some of the rewards you get from BG. But this mode is far from a finished product and looking at AW, I doubt it ever will be a finished product
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

Rubung I'm pretty sure all of Iron Dooms attacks do energy damage. Energy damage is more than just shocks and power burns. If you watch a video of Iron doom vs Bishop, you'll notice the combo hits do more and more damage the higher the energy vulnerabilities stack.

It isn't specified, but they all are. As you can see from these screenshots I did by merely just using the handy practice function against my own Bishop, at the beginning the mediums were doing 90 damage and the light attacks were doing 63 damage. After a minute I was already up to 747 and 482. This was just a r1 level 1 5* Iron doom. A r4 Iron doom would be seeing crits well over 10k by then and also could use their special attack for extra damage.

(Here's to hoping the pictures are sent in the correct order 🤣)

Edit: heavy attacks scale too but I'm to lazy to screenshot those too

I'm not doubting you at all as I thought it was what you described. It just isn't clearly written.
  • Options
    Offline for two days maybe he got ban.
  • Options
    He did. Many others reported him.
    Saw screenshots from 3 more people of the same guy.
  • Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Probably the same guy that beat one of my alliance members. 4* took down an r3 6* in 34 sec. After the 4* took 18 hits.
  • Options
    EmomikeEmomike Posts: 200 ★★
    It's a modder and anyone saying this is possible is obviously not in GC