**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

My 7* champion tier list

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

Disclaimers: This list uses all the 7* champions either in the game now, or confirmed to be coming next month. I know titan crystals are almost impossible to get right now, and such a lot of the champions on here aren’t *really* 7*s yet, but they will be in a few months, and as such are included

I haven’t chosen rankings for Dani Moonstar, Lady Deathstrike, Photon or Vox yet as they’re too new to make a fair assessment of (however they would all likely fit into the very good/good categories)

This is all my opinion based on my experience playing the game, feel free to disagree but i’m confident in all of these placements

Comments

• Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★
    Like half of Meh should be higher
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,614 ★★★★
    Hulk, Shuri, Warlock, Spot, Chavez God tiers.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    I don’t think you realize how good Joe Fixit is. Plus, Hulk, Shuri, and Chavez are easy S-tier champs
  • Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 457 ★★★
    In football (for Americans soccer) terms I would say: "You don't know ball."
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,818 ★★★★
    Let's analyze his tierlist tier by tier.
    Too New: I honestly don't have a problem with this section. Not a lot of people can get them yet, and they may have some qualities that have yet to be tapped by the playerbase.

Duds: Gambit is great, Mordo is pretty decent for defense, Silver Surfer is good for prestige, War Machine is a meh, and VTD deserves to at least be in useful

Meh: BP, Gamora Sam, Hawkeye, Ronin, and Gwen should be in useful tier. And bro really had the audacity to put my boy Overseer in this tier. He should be in God tier.

Useful: I mostly agree, but Joe, Mantis, Sunspot, mr Negative and Wong should be higher.

Good: I agree with the champs placed in this tier, maybe just put Gorr and Void higher.

Very Good: Accurate, but I would suggest putting Shuri in the Good tier, and Attuma in useful tier. Also, Spot needs to be moved up.

God Tier: Silk needs to be lower, but its otherwise fine as it is.

Honestly @TP33 , you just need more experience playing the game, or watch more gameplay videos, in order to gain a greater understanding of these champs. You should redo this tier list, and listen to advice on this post to improve it.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,483 ★★★★★
    o_o said:

Rename your dud category “I don’t know how to use these champions”

Right? Gambit and especially Silver Surfer on dud made me laugh so hard. People don't see any red numbers when they use him and they immediately think he's trash when in reality he can melt pretty much anything that doesn't have energy resistance pretty quick, I've taken down Korgs and Things in BGs with my 7*, and Gambit well, we all know what he's capable of with a 5* or 6* Gambit relic on him lol op is crazy.
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 726 ★★★
    Ercarret said:

First of all, I can offer a slight bit of insight into Vox since I was lucky enough to pull the 7* recently. I really like him. I think he'll really benefit from his awakened ability since it allows him to both pause and increase the duration of his degens, but even unawakened he's a lot of fun. One thing I've noticed in the current BG meta (in the Victory Track) is that he's pretty awesome when there's a Protection node at play. Since his loop is pretty much "place degens on the opponents, then remove them, then place them again, rinse, repeat", he plays into the meta fantastically. You build up enough power for a special attack and launch it, which removes the protection and allows the degen to start ticking. You build up to another special and launch it when the Protection is about to come back on/the degens are about to end, and you gain a lot of extra buffs that increase the potency of the degens next time you place them. You just continue this loop until the defender is down. His own loop synergizes pretty well with the Protection node.

As for the rest of the list, well, there are several placements I disagree with. I thought I'd focus on the most egregious in my eyes: War Machine.

War Machine is amazing. He was one of my most-wanted 7* champs when the initial pool was announced, and he still is even when it has been (or soon will be) expanded since.

He is suuuuper tanky. He has a huge armor up buff that increases his armor rating by over 4K. If you use his pre-fight, he gains the same value in energy resistance, putting him on par with someone like Bishop. What that means is that he can tank a lot of annoying (especially mutant) defenders. He completely melts champs such as Bishop, Havok, Iceman and Domino (her ability fail damage is energy).

All of this is made much easier due to his ability to strip defenders of their prowess effects. You need someone to keep Toad, Sauron or Storm PX in check? Look no further than War Machine.

He can also get extra attack/longer debuff duration and two cleanse charges from his pre-fights. Assuming you want to use them on him - you can use them (and the above-mentioned increase to energy resistance) on any Tech champion. He buffs the entire class. I love my 6* and if it wasn't for the fact that he's in the 7* pool, I would probably have r4'd the 6* long ago.

I use my 7* WM often and recently duped him, guy is an absolute tank. People still don't realise how good he is , he's so good in battlegrounds for example this crit meta as well as AW so it's pretty clear he isn't meant for only everest content
  • Options
    Iamant1Iamant1 Posts: 169
    Lmao someone doesn't know how to play the game Gambit is amazing.. especially with his perfect block..
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,823 ★★★★★
    Oh, a small correction: Vox's awakened ability allows him to pause his degens and increase their potency, not duration. My previous formulation was just my brain being silly for a moment.
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited September 2023
    Oh no a tier list that is rule 3 of the forums never post a tier list seriously also you did'nt put overseer there
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    Silk is newer than Dani and lady d????
  • Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 353 ★★★
    This is why tier lists are bad. My own personal tier lists has two categories:
    Will I use them?
    Will I not use them?
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,472 ★★★★
    Shuri and Titania not god tier?
  • Options
    LacerosLaceros Posts: 106 ★★
    Rank 4 6* OG storm eradicates rank 5 attumas, nicks, furies, etc. She is a beast
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,188 ★★★★★
    i will not tolerate this mordo slander, my r3 hits just as good as my r3 hulkling with some well placed heavies
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★
    Qualifies for top 5 worst tier list ever made .
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,708 ★★★★★
    What? This is completely inaccurate. Many of the “meh” champs should be near the top
  • Options
    JuanmiJuanmi Posts: 39
    Have you even played the game?