**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Bgs matchmaking

Battlegrounds matchmaking is terrible atm as soon as I pass silver in victory track, I almost always match with players that are quite below my level or that are way above it. Nearly 50% of my wins are from players way lower than me, and 80% of my losses are from players way stronger than me, I'm talking full deck of r4s and three to four seven stars. For reference I'm a thronebreaker, here are my top champs.
So I'm hoping next season things are much better.

Comments

• Options
    BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 202
    Lemonloaf said:

Battlegrounds matchmaking is terrible atm as soon as I pass silver in victory track, I almost always match with players that are quite below my level or that are way above it. Nearly 50% of my wins are from players way lower than me, and 80% of my losses are from players way stronger than me, I'm talking full deck of r4s and three to four seven stars. For reference I'm a thronebreaker, here are my top champs.
    So I'm hoping next season things are much better.

Here are my matchups
    My deck

Opponents

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    Battlegrounds, not fairgrounds. Everyone is fighting for same rewards, big shark eats little fish.

🐟 < 🦈
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Good.
  • Options
    MeshariMeshari Posts: 15
  • Options
    HorndogHorndog Posts: 38
    I just logged into the forums to see if there was an explanation for matchmaking.

Just had 5 battles and was a complete waste of time and energy.
    I know its not supposed to be easy but some of these were stacked way too hard champions 5000 points higher than mine
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,018 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Are you sure you're in Silver?
  • Options
    LemonloafLemonloaf Posts: 117

Are you sure you're in Silver?

No I'm not in silver. I'm saying as soon as I reach silver.