Options

Iron man Before and after

Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,165 ★★★★

Comments

• Options

To be honest...

I prefer one new champ and a overhaul per Month, just imagine Captain America, cyclops buffs like this

Just wait till they start making more abilities 1 use per quest. To me this is a bad precedent
  • Options

To be honest...

I prefer one new champ and a overhaul per Month, just imagine Captain America, cyclops buffs like this

Just wait till they start making more abilities 1 use per quest. To me this is a bad precedent
    Just tried him out and He's very much tanky, if you need that regen to kick in every fight in a quest then that's clearly a skill issue xD
    No 1 said it was needed every fight but the fact that they've started changing abilities to 1 per quest besides Fury's life model is a scary move.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,826 ★★★★★

To be honest...

Just tried him out and He's very much tanky, if you need that regen to kick in every fight in a quest then that's clearly a skill issue xD
    No 1 said it was needed every fight but the fact that they've started changing abilities to 1 per quest besides Fury's life model is a scary move.
    Well, consider this. EQ is usually easy enough you don't really need to even think to complete or explore and paragauntlets will only be 6 fights anyway. Story content is going to be alot less fights per path and less paths moving forward starting with 8.3. The only time you might feel like you need it more than once a quest is going to be special quests/side quests or everest content.
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 267 ★★

To be honest...

Truthfully, that's how it always should have been to begin with. Makes using those abilities part of the choice with using that particular champ. Do you want to waste a one time ability on a low level grunt or save it for a fight later on in the quest after they're revived?
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,098 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Animation Team never misses. And im glad they actually upped his PI instead of ignoring it like they did Juggernaut

Yeah my 6* R3 Juggernaut is so sad. He's so left behind - honestly I even forget about him often.

Red is my R3's. Green is my R2's or 5*s... poor little Juggy. Glad they didn't make that mistake this time with Iron Man.

• Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,089 ★★★

Terra said:

Animation Team never misses. And im glad they actually upped his PI instead of ignoring it like they did Juggernaut

Yeah my 6* R3 Juggernaut is so sad. He's so left behind - honestly I even forget about him often.

Red is my R3's. Green is my R2's or 5*s... poor little Juggy. Glad they didn't make that mistake this time with Iron Man.

That's like my unawakened r3 Wolverine
  • Options
    Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★

To be honest...

It's just IM that was changed cuz his ability would be too OP if it worked throughout the whole quest after this buff. He is already tanky enough.
  • Options

To be honest...

It's just IM that was changed cuz his ability would be too OP if it worked throughout the whole quest after this buff. He is already tanky enough.
    For now