**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unforgettable Crystal contains pre 2017 champs?

Comments

• Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 138
    If my memory serves me, didn’t the 2016 Nostalgia Crystal only contain champs released in 2016? Even if it didn’t, what’s the incentive for gifting the Unforgettable Crystal if it’s just a featured crystal reskinned?

No one in their right mind would buy one for themselves, let alone for an alliance mate! Also, with the progression of the game it should be only 3 stars with a rare chance at a 4 star. Have you learned nothing Kabam?
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Yeah. I made the mistake of buying one when it first launched. Got a 2* Jugg. I should have known better.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Interesting hopefully, Kabam will look into this.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    The Crystals do contain older champions as well, they simply have an increased chance at a Champion released in 2017.

then why don't I just buy a PHC? its the same thing

The PHC doesn't contain all Champs released.
  • I saw someone pull Modok and he isnt released till thursday
    Thanks for the clarification @Kabam Miike . Does that mean it has better odds then, say, the weekly featured and GM featured? If not, then I’m not too sure I see the value in it even for gifting
    Maybe not a comparison to the GM featured bc it’s 300 units, but if it has the same drop rate as the 150 unit weekly featured it doesn’t really feel like it’d be worth it
  • csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    Well I got a 4* Blade, so I thought they were worth it.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Maybe not a comparison to the GM featured bc it’s 300 units, but if it has the same drop rate as the 150 unit weekly featured it doesn’t really feel like it’d be worth it

I think it has the same odds as the weekly feature crystal and it costs the same 150 units.
    csexton00 wrote: »
    Well I got a 4* Blade, so I thought they were worth it.

Congrats! That’s an awesome pull... hoping for one myself... eventually. Actually I’d just be happy to pull a 4 star AA
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Amazing what you can learn by reading.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    The "Unforgettable Crystal" is working as intended.
    When we spend our precious units on it, and we opened a bunch of useless 2* craps, we will NOT forget it, hence the name "Unforgettable Crystal"!!!

Joke aside, I have since given up buying these sort of crystals. From past experiences, might as well save up 4*/5* shards to get the real champ, instead of waiting for RNG God to drop a pleasant surprise. PHC is fine, since we don't spend many units to buy PHC.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    The Nostalgia Crystal was the same. There's a rare chance at those Champs.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Yeah if I pulled 3* modok to save a grind I’d be happy. 4 star even better. Kabam seems to hate me though.