MCOC incursions zone 25

2»

Comments

• PhiliaPhilia Member Posts: 87
    Jaffa_ said:

If you’re using Herc your immortality is going to get neutralised. Are you running suicides?

Immortality won’t be neutralised if u activate it by receiving block dmg
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    Good for you i wasted all my revives here

So i wont complete this(I cant intercept him because of his failure abillity i cant block him because he crits i cant stop his regen because he avoids i cant get inmortality because of supreme spidey how is the avoid node allowed here?)
  • HalleyHalley Member Posts: 431 ★★

just a quick update i re did the run again and was way better and smoother especially using a certain hack combination. Thanks y all for your support and help.

It was unlucky to meet tough boss in the last Zone 25, better meet sooner so we can restart sooner & not waste items 😄
    Anyway, you did it with 2nd try!! Great to hear this!! Congrats!! 🎉
  • Zweus_23000Zweus_23000 Member Posts: 10
    This crazy!!
    Kabam should resolve those issues on letting such scenarios happened as its an impossible node therefore you cant win!

So i wont complete this(I cant intercept him because of his failure abillity i cant block him because he crits i cant stop his regen because he avoids i cant get inmortality because of supreme spidey how is the avoid node allowed here?)

• UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited September 2023

This crazy!!
    Kabam should resolve those issues on letting such scenarios happened as its an impossible node therefore you cant win!

And imagine this with lifecycle because thats a probability and/or another 50% chance of evade and/or stun inmunity