**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

6* Legends Token Nexus not appearing

Can we get some confirmation on if the 6* Nexus selector that was scheduled to appear today is for Paragon players only? I managed to get the Legends token from the BrutalDLX challenge and was excited about getting a Nexus from it, I didn't do the quest solely for that but it was still a nice bonus to look forward to.

Comments

• Options
    Alatates13Alatates13 Posts: 9
    me too
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,533 ★★★★★
    It’s showing on my paragon but not Cav account. Have also heard from TBs that it’s not there.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,669 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure it was paragon only
  • Options
    A kabam falou que era para todos que pegassem o token, n falou que era so para exemplar.

Eu tenho o token e nao sou exemplar.
  • Options
    Pq eu so fiz o desafio do brutal 100%
  • Options
    Same here, TB, one token, no selector. I can't find an official statement confirming it is Paragon only
  • Options
    " We're adding an additional bundle for a 6-Star Nexus Crystal Selector (limit 3, costs 1x token) so that players who can't get all 3x tokens"
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 467 ★★★
    I am paragon and I see this in the featured item tab in the store. I’m not sure if they confirmed it was for paragons only.
  • Options

" We're adding an additional bundle for a 6-Star Nexus Crystal Selector (limit 3, costs 1x token) so that players who can't get all 3x tokens"

This was in context of talking about paragon players and the 7* selector so that's why i don't think they mean all progression levels
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,382 ★★★★★
    It's there for me. It's a Selector.
  • Options
    Unica coisa que impossibiltava

mas vc é exemplar?
  • Options
    BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 202

Are you paragon?
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 673 ★★★

ahmynuts said:

This was in context of talking about paragon players and the 7* selector so that's why i don't think they mean all progression levels
    To me it is not really clear from the context. The "player unable to get all 3 token" can include a TB who cannot access the Paragon calendar to claim another token, for example. I would like an official confirmation from @Kabam
    It’s most likely to do with paragons who missed the mark because of the calendar starting prematurely then expected so they got the arena and the brutal x but had thornbreaker calendar
  • Options
    JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 170
    More likely people who could not complete BrutalDX because the other two tokens were exponentially, infinitely easier to get.
  • Options
    Gente, o desafio do brutal estava disponível para quebrador de tronos, não faz sentido o nexus 6 ser só para exemplar.
  • Options

Can you please confirm if you are Paragon, Thronebreaker or else?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,382 ★★★★★

Are you paragon?
    Yep.
  • Options
    xXmrandersonXxxXmrandersonXx Posts: 28
    edited September 2023

Furious about this. Spent so many units on the brutal (I’m tb) and now I can’t even get this nexus that they never stated was for paragon exclusively.

Completely agree, unfortunately. Here in this forum post everyone can have their opinion of course, since the wording used in the official statement can lead to both interpretations. But an official clarification is definitely needed from game team.
  • Options
    crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 250
    edited September 2023
    Why is it for paragon only?thronebreaker players spent alot of units to get the tokens too so it seems fair to allow both progressions to get the selector, especially that there are alot of tb players who aren't paragon yet due to resources issues only
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax
  • Options
    edited September 2023

ahmynuts said:

To me it is not really clear from the context. The "player unable to get all 3 token" can include a TB who cannot access the Paragon calendar to claim another token, for example. I would like an official confirmation from @Kabam
    They were talking about Paragon players and the 7* selector and then everyone that could not get all 3 for the 7* selector can trade for 6* nexus. I don't think they shifted from the realm of Paragon players here since it was all in the context of the 7* selector and Paragon players which I'm assuming was their thought process. Would love to be proven wrong by a member of the team.

Was it poorly worded and not clear? absolutely, but they'll still get away with it and it'll suck for everyone that isn't paragon. That being said. They should open it up for thronebreakers at least. That challenge was the worst piece of content in this game by far
  • Options
    Hey all- update. Kabam have listened to our prayers and now thronebreakers can get the class nexus, it’s beneath the profile pics in store. And if anyone’s wondering I went for mystic and got Doctor doom 6* finally haha
  • Options

• Options
    edited September 2023

Hey all- update. Kabam have listened to our prayers and now thronebreakers can get the class nexus, it’s beneath the profile pics in store. And if anyone’s wondering I went for mystic and got Doctor doom 6* finally haha

That's awesome to hear. Anyone who endured that abomination of a challenge deserves to be rewarded. Also congrats on the doom
  • Options
    JAYIRIJAYIRI Posts: 133
    What the hell what about cavaliers???
    I have a token I explored that **** too!!!
    It should be all progression levels just that each has different rewards TB gets class selectors
    Cavs get nexus
    And Uc get 6*
    And below gets 5* nexus what the hell