Big brained and mountain of muscles solo disappeared

JK_47JK_47 Member Posts: 275 ★★
I've been holding up like 80k of filaments, thought I would spend them later as the store has few more days left...

Today morning when I spent noticed, the spend solo objectives disappeared

I mean why allow the store to exist one more week and cut off spend objectives early it's confusing players

Comments

• ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 411 ★★
    @JK_47 same here brother I also posted the same but no response till now i spent my all mind filaments but my body filaments spending was still left but it's gone now and store is still available for next week

I hope kabam clarify this as quickly as possible
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Maat1985 said:

i agree on both accounts.

yes the solo event had the timer saying it ended today,
    so if anyone missed it, it is their own fault,
    but,
    at the same time it would only be logical for the event to run to the same timetable as the store

The logical thing would be to close the store when the Event ends, they are letting the store open still for people that would "forget" about it, so I think the fact that they let the store open is fair enough, you have to take responsibility for your decissions, if you knew the event ends X day, you cant just wait for the day after to spend the resources, thats your mistake, Kabam has nothing to do here
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★
    Jefechuta said:

Maat1985 said:

i agree on both accounts.

yes the solo event had the timer saying it ended today,
    so if anyone missed it, it is their own fault,
    but,
    at the same time it would only be logical for the event to run to the same timetable as the store

The logical thing would be to close the store when the Event ends, they are letting the store open still for people that would "forget" about it, so I think the fact that they let the store open is fair enough, you have to take responsibility for your decissions, if you knew the event ends X day, you cant just wait for the day after to spend the resources, thats your mistake, Kabam has nothing to do here
    your first words sound like you agree with me but at the same time your post sounds like you disagree
    all i was saying is it should just be same.
    close the store and end the event as soon as monthly event ends
    keep the store and the event for a week after.
    whatever.
    could not care less.
    it would just make sense the two start and finish at the same time.
    i can see how one would see the store is open and then just assume the event is on.
    yes obviously they should check and it is their fault.
    that is not in question.
    but at the same time kabam should just keep the event up whilst the store is open.
    it would just be something that makes less user error as it is logical.

anything that requires no effort but makes things more user friendly is always a good thing.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,941 ★★★★★
    User error.
  • lastson087lastson087 Member Posts: 3
    Made the same mistake. Would be super clutch if they brought the solo events back but I understand it was my fault for not paying attention to the timers. Missing out on those 7* shards definitely hurts.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★

• Cat_MurdockCat_Murdock Member, Content Creators Posts: 1,019 Content Creator
    Ah, I have made this same mistake. That’s unfortunate
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 411 ★★
    Still no response by kabam
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★

They have nothing to respond to
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,303 ★★★★

There was a countdown timer the entire time. That's why I used up all my filaments already even though the store is open an extra week "for safety"