September Event: Gladiator's Gauntlet

Comments

• IamNortonIamNorton Member Posts: 26
    Raganator said:

This side quest is a bit of a mess.

I don't like the fact you can't go back at all after you beat a floor
  • MBoguszMBogusz Member Posts: 98 ★★

Why throne breaker event quest energy is raised to 4 and 5 per tile in chapter 2 & 3 respectively

And has jumped from 2 to 3 in the first chapter
  • BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Member Posts: 206
    If you exit out do you get your key back??
  • Abspain101Abspain101 Member Posts: 175 ★★
    MBogusz said:

Why throne breaker event quest energy is raised to 4 and 5 per tile in chapter 2 & 3 respectively

They addressed this in the live stream they removed 6 paths per difficulty and in return increased the amount of energy overall it will be less to explore the eq
  • MBoguszMBogusz Member Posts: 98 ★★

MBogusz said:

They addressed this in the live stream they removed 6 paths per difficulty and in return increased the amount of energy overall it will be less to explore the eq
    Ah fair enough, I didn’t get a chance to watch this one - thanks for clarifying

• Crumb3307Crumb3307 Member Posts: 346 ★★
    edited September 2023
    Edit removed. Seems like tier and threat level are different meanings.
  • Rohith21Rohith21 Member Posts: 169 ★★
    So when exactly is the new incursions dropping? cant see it anywhere in the new update.
  • RockingtechRockingtech Member Posts: 15
    What if a cav player do tier 9 !! Will he get d tier 9 solo objective rewards like 6 star awakening or not ?
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 582 ★★★★
    Rohith21 said:

So when exactly is the new incursions dropping? cant see it anywhere in the new update.

September 11th.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,105 ★★★★★
    I only see tier 1-4. Is that correct when we start? Does tier 5 appear after we compete tier 4? Paragon btw
  • Plinius_69Plinius_69 Member Posts: 8
    Hi is it correct that this months eq costs more energy? Instead of 1 2 3 it’s 3 4 5 also in sq tier 1 has disappeared (yesterday it still was there)
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,843 ★★★★★

Hi is it correct that this months eq costs more energy? Instead of 1 2 3 it’s 3 4 5 also in sq tier 1 has disappeared (yesterday it still was there)

EQ energy has been increased. They removed paths.Overall it is less energy required for exploration.

In the SQ, lower tiers drop off as you complete higher tiers, and make higher ones available.

I only see tier 1-4. Is that correct when we start? Does tier 5 appear after we compete tier 4? Paragon btw

Yes. Start with 4. Complete it and 5 appears. Keep completing and unlock higher tiers.
  • Summoner123Summoner123 Member Posts: 4
    I just reached thronebreaker last month and the energy required for monthly quests went up from 2/3/3 to 3/4/5 is that normal and if so why does it go up
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,230 ★★★
    How about you guys fix the glitch in tb eq 2.2 so we can play the gauntlet.

I just reached thronebreaker last month and the energy required for monthly quests went up from 2/3/3 to 3/4/5 is that normal and if so why does it go up

It increased this month for everyone
  • Sector1988Sector1988 Member Posts: 29
    I am not getting the rewards from the gladiator's Gauntley solo event. Is this like last month where you give out a milestone per day?
  • DJRousseDJRousse Member Posts: 4
    Description of Gladiator’s Gauntlet event says: Quests in Tier 1-8 have a single path of 4 encounters but Tier 7 has 5 fights?????
  • razielraziel Member Posts: 84
    Tier 9, the Gladiator, shouldn't require any strontian crests to enter per but yet it does. Is the original message wrong or is this a bug?
  • Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Member Posts: 153 ★★
    Aparoid said:

@Kabam Miike It seems like tier 9 is locked behind strontian crests, is this a bug?

Restart game and it's unlocked.
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Member Posts: 170
    edited September 2023
    MCOC Team said:

any Summoners that can make it to Gladiator Tier (Tier 9) can claim rewards from the “I Am an Empire” Objective Chain.

Do we only see this “I Am an Empire” Objective Chain AFTER we get to Tier 9? I don't see it, but I haven't made it that far yet. Just seems odd we wouldn't be able to see it, when I see the "Ultimate Gladiator" Objective Chain now, even though I can't claim rewards from it until I beat Tier 8, which I haven't yet.
  • Hammy816Hammy816 Member Posts: 16
    Renaxqq said:

Nice that we could claim all objectives by beating Gladiator over and over again. Didn't had to wait whole month for 6* ag crystal.

I'm a little sus that is actually intentional. But it's nice if we can just do tier 9 a bunch of times and get all the rewards.
  • bhynkbhynk Member Posts: 4
    IamNorton said:

How come you can NOT go back and redo a floor you skipped to get those rewards.

This also happened to me. I’m trying to search a way to go back but without success.

Also, maybe I didn’t quite understand, but the Tiers are going to “restart” in some point or I need to complete the 9 tiers so they restart? What I mean is that I already finish Tier7 (I started on Tier4), but in the special achievements (Strong Cadet, Imperial Guard, Shiars Finest) I have 4/5 completed but of the first “round”. So how I’m going to get the ones of the next rounds? [I hope you have understood me]

• UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    bhynk said:

IamNorton said:

How come you can NOT go back and redo a floor you skipped to get those rewards.

This also happened to me. I’m trying to search a way to go back but without success.

Also, maybe I didn’t quite understand, but the Tiers are going to “restart” in some point or I need to complete the 9 tiers so they restart? What I mean is that I already finish Tier7 (I started on Tier4), but in the special achievements (Strong Cadet, Imperial Guard, Shiars Finest) I have 4/5 completed but of the first “round”. So how I’m going to get the ones of the next rounds? [I hope you have understood me]
    The highest tier you complete will also garner you rewards for all the tiers below it as well.

If that's the question you're asking.