thronebreaker eq energy cost is too much

the 3,4,5 energy per tile in each chapter is nuts..so many paths and energy refills going down fast..pls kabam nerf the energy cost

Comments

• Maat1985Maat1985 Member Posts: 2,382 ★★★★
    it is a big W
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,321 ★★★★★
    It's less energy overall. Not too much.
  • obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 937 ★★★
    Going from 30 overall paths to 24 overall paths across the whole quest is "so many paths"?!?

It's a change. And when you see the numbers for the first time, it's a shock because you weren't expecting it. Guess what? You'll get used to it and eventually it won't even be something you think about. You're using roughly 1.5 less full energy refills for the entire quests. Less is, well less, than more.
  • HSS75HSS75 Member Posts: 1,161 ★★★
    Without energy refills you can do exploration in less then 10 days if you use all your energy twice a day
  • Nichoas_1Nichoas_1 Member Posts: 144 ★★
    Honestly I never have an energy problem. I have 30 refills at any given time because we get them like candy now. How do you have a problem with energy?
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,104 ★★★★★

fewer paths for more energy is a win

I appreciated occasional maps with cool aesthetics, like the Avengers logo and whatnot. It was cool design and I wanna acknowledge whoever pulled that off.

With that said, overall I like just being able to look at the map and it being painfully obvious what leads where.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,104 ★★★★★
    Nichoas_1 said:

Honestly I never have an energy problem. I have 30 refills at any given time because we get them like candy now. How do you have a problem with energy?

I could see how the Paragon gauntlet (especially this month with the accidental bonus 25% t6cc) creates an incentive to rush. An extra 7-star or r4 or r5 or some combination of these things…it’d mean a lot to some players with BG due to resume on Wednesday