**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Best tech for Gladiator ?

13»

Comments

• Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

I tried Shuri, Nimrod, and ultron. Shuri was by far best for me. Just bait and dodge sp2 while spamming sp1 for guaranteed crits. Averaged 1m30 to take him down with 7r1. Gladiators ai is wonky in the fight so parrying is a little difficult tho.

Thanks for this. I was getting frustrated with my other options and Shuri made it very easy and quick!
  • Options
    ChiefGoatChiefGoat Posts: 131
    Future Antman easy solo
  • Options
    Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 334 ★★
    Ghost simply nailed it....! 4 solos. And 1 time used 1 revive coz of my mistake. Other than that she is great
  • Options
    LordParkerLordParker Posts: 13

I’m trying to do the tech objective for the solo objectives but there’s no good tech champs for it, I don’t think the rewards are worth using revives on but the solo is unnecessarily difficult

War machine WRECKS him, just bait the sp2s and throw sp 2s yourself

• Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    ChiefGoat said:

Future Antman easy solo

Any specific skill or method for FAntman?? I'm seeing a lot of people recommending him but I'm not getting it.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 869 ★★★

I’m trying to do the tech objective for the solo objectives but there’s no good tech champs for it, I don’t think the rewards are worth using revives on but the solo is unnecessarily difficult

a high sig future ant man . Since if you messed up dashing his sp2 , his duped ability greatly mitigated incinerate damage and healing you backup , you will be really tanky and have more rooms for mistakes
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Fantman, iron man, lds, imiw, penny, nimrod, starky, etc etc
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★

I've used 7* mysterio. It was of the most satisfying match I've ever played. Just use sp1, get the reflective armour, tank the sp3 and repeat. His hp returns to 100% after armour expires. Didn't lost single hp.
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    I used Shuri. Once you can dex sp2, Gladiator is a piece of cake.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,263 ★★★★★

Main issue is the AI of gladiator he just dashes forward and stares..idk but this gladiator AI is very strange to fight

The AI coding is the worst thing about this game, IMO.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,263 ★★★★★

Anyone want to upload video to help those of us less skilled?

There are a bunch of videos on YouTube for the tech objective.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,749 ★★★★

Anyone want to upload video to help those of us less skilled?

Just tried with Viv and she works.
    https://youtu.be/bs7TaKQBEQA?si=tPoX88cDXjSi6pbS
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,167 ★★★

War machine WRECKS him, just bait the sp2s and throw sp 2s yourself

I pushed him to sp3’s as wm 7 star is tanky. Used the bottom 2 prefights. Ate 2 sp’s so I didn’t have to worry about debuffs. Autopilot 5 otk’s.
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    I used Shuri, but it really doesn't really matter who you use. When you figure out how to deal with his sp1 and sp2 he's super easy.

For his sp1, just avoid until unstoppable finished. DON'T PARRY!! If you find yourself pinned in the corner his attacks are pretty easy to bank, then you can punch your way out of the corner as soon as unstoppable is gone.

For sp2, you can get the dex timing with just a little practice. Even if you mess up and get clipped, you can usually survive 1 or 2 incinerates. It's when you get 3 that you're screwed.

Took me like 10 minutes to figure the fight out and I am not a particularly strong player.