Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Are you still enjoying the game?

What do you think, is the game to much of a grind or do you find it enjoyable? I myself can find it a bit of a pain, but I still enjoy the game most of the time.

If you are not sure, you can check out my video of one of my sessions, and then come back and tell me what you think.

Check out my video here!

Comments

• Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    The truth is I have a love hate relationship with this game. The past week has been fun because for a change there are some things to do that are giving decent rewards. But getting to them...i.e. grinding, just seems to become more painful the longer I am here...
  • Options
    Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    I wanted to take this thread seriously, but then i read the 2nd paragraph and realized that it is actually a shameless plug on his own channel.
  • Options
    I enjoy the game for the most part otherwise I wouldn't be playing it or investing $ in it. Sure it can feel like a chore grinding arenas for 3 days and it's definitely frustrating at times (especially when you want a certain champ and can never seem to get them) but it's part of what keeps it interesting and keeps me coming back. It's the thrill of the hunt.

I collect Marvel Legends figures (though I've had to cut back due to $ issues this past year) and anyone that collects figures knows some characters are just impossible to find sometimes at a reasonable price so I've learned to put up with disappointment when I don't get that champ I want cause I've had to give up on owning plenty ML figures I would love to have. It sucks but it's all part of game sometimes.

Personally though I'm a collector and I love Marvel in general so I want to collect as many champs as I can. That's what keeps me interested. Plus I like to think them as virtual Marvel Legends figures but rather than keep them in their packages so they don't lose value, I can take them out and enjoy playing with them and not look like the 40 Year Old Virgin while doing so.
  • Options
    zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    Have been playing this game for going on 5months(ish). And have been thinking over the last couple days. How have most of you been playing this for 2+ years!?!?!??! All the bugs and outages... i mean seriously.. But I've heard some take breaks from the game. Think thats what i need lol
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    We have a lot in common 2021. Only I don't get the figures anymore...I got just about every marvel champ in 80s during the highth of the Marvel Saterday morning cartoon craze. Had a hard time finding the women of marvel back then.
  • Options
    Rap wrote: »
    We have a lot in common 2021. Only I don't get the figures anymore...I got just about every marvel champ in 80s during the highth of the Marvel Saterday morning cartoon craze. Had a hard time finding the women of marvel back then.

I'm a 90's child myself but I remember it was the old X-Men and Spider-Man animated series that really got me into Marvel. Had so many old X-Men and Spider-Man figures it was ridiculous.

• Options
    Eviscerator2021Eviscerator2021 Posts: 128
    edited December 2017
    Rap wrote: »

I'm a 90's child myself but I remember it was the old X-Men and Spider-Man animated series that really got me into Marvel. Had so many old X-Men and Spider-Man figures it was ridiculous. I remember the original Deadpool figure was the first figure I really had to hunt and he was impossible to find. Eventually found him at a local comic shop for $30 but I was 7 or 8 at the time and my dad was like "hell no" lol.

• Options
    DagonsoulDagonsoul Posts: 19
    Interesting reading what some of you have done. Starting another account for example. .

And how much money have you put into the game?

I stopped at £50... How about you?
  • Options
    ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210
    I do enjoy the game quite a lot, and I find that if you’re not enjoying it taking a break is usually a good thing to do; that can be a month or two to even a year.
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Would be nice if auto attack wasn't bugged out. I can't do these events at work without it.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,711 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    The game treats me in much the same way as my wife would explain date night.

Lots of anticipation and excitement until the grand moment then it's over and your left wondering why you invested so much effort in it for a terribly disappointing result.