**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hero Trade with in Alliance

Have y'all thought about us trading heroes with in our Alliance to help our new recruits cause I have about 70 3* I would help my. Team most are New players

Comments

• Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    People would be selling their top tier champs and I’m sure Kabam doesn’t want people making revenue off of them.
  • TaxTax Posts: 105
    the way to potentially do trades that wouldn't wreck everything is to allow one for one trades of champs which are the same * and rank only.
  • Thanks I never thought about those reasons but I do like the last idea
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Top right, there is a massive search feature, please use that from now on

Another pointless thread asking for the same changes that wont benefit anyone but the OP themselves ffs

Many many reasons why this is a very bad idea lited on many many threads already. Just one simple one, I have a 5 star SL duped, I will trade (lend) to each of my ally mates to do high end content and they then trade (lend) it to the next player and so on until it gets back to me. We all Cheat the game, and Kabam loses masses of income
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Tax wrote: »
    the way to potentially do trades that wouldn't wreck everything is to allow one for one trades of champs which are the same * and rank only.

Right and maybe only a champ you don’t have yet
  • javedahmed56javedahmed56 Posts: 86
    edited December 2017
    It will be a good option to trade champs but Kabam will never allow trading.