**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who's ready for...

SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
edited June 2017 in General Discussion

Who's ready for... 36 votes

Waiting to push the buttons prizes are amazing and those that already pushed will whine like crazy
47%
B1gG4zLagmelongtimeTsangodDJSmitty21AtlasTimone147RaganatorICRUSHYOUDEADAEG93Sea_Scorpion10Longshot57AnewguyAxeCopFirea_hutch88wray1976Bishbish2The_Prankster16 17 votes
Waiting to push the buttons prizes are terrible and those that waited are upset and whine they waited for nothing
52%
Lloyd_NabbitN8PSpidey076Golden_GuardianGbSarkarSlySlyShynight00Maximus_SpankersonSighsohardBerserk_NationNikskiniJhovs10JadedSpiritKlyntarchOnassys1Time4ASpankingTxAggie17Kiddie 19 votes

Comments

• Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Haha, spot on
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Waiting to push the buttons prizes are amazing and those that already pushed will whine like crazy
    I actually think the rewards won't be that much better (if at all)....but people will still whine.
  • Options
    SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Waiting to push the buttons prizes are terrible and those that waited are upset and whine they waited for nothing
    I've learned from their track record not to expect much.
  • Options
    DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    I think that regardless kabam gave us literally free stuff that we did no work for, and should at least be content with it, if not happy.
    Don't misunderstand, they do a lot wrong. But you have to give them credit when they actually do good things, too. Lol
  • Options
    I did push it actually. I love the title haha. I'll only be upset if it's t2a shards. I literally don't need anything else.
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Its free **** so either way I will be fine.
  • Options
    spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    "You mean I did nothing for a whole month, and these are the rewards I get for doing absolutely nothing!? This is outrageous. I demand compensation for holding this in my inventory for a month, which required me to do zero activity."
  • Options
    FilmScorpionFilmScorpion Posts: 130
    Sighsohard wrote: »
    I did push it actually. I love the title haha. I'll only be upset if it's t2a shards. I literally don't need anything else.

What title did you get? And were there any other rewards for pushing it? I'm really curious what people got, if they pushed the button.
  • Options

What title did you get? And were there any other rewards for pushing it? I'm really curious what people got, if they pushed the button.

I can't remember exactly. 150, 4 and 5* shards and the title "Button Pusher"

I'm a button pusher IRL so... I love the title lol
  • Options
    Berserk_NationBerserk_Nation Posts: 223
    'I am Groot' *pushing button soon
  • Options
    FilmScorpionFilmScorpion Posts: 130

I can't remember exactly. 150, 4 and 5* shards and the title "Button Pusher"

I'm a button pusher IRL so... I love the title lol

Thanks for the info!
    And that IS a great title. The title alone makes me wish I pushed the button, instead of waiting. Lol.
  • Options
    Gimli_SoGGimli_SoG Posts: 88
    edited June 2017
    You left a third option off this poll.

People whining that it took so long to be given our free stuff after his workshop closes
  • Options
    Gimli_SoGGimli_SoG Posts: 88
    edited June 2017
    Oh and the people whining will almost exclusively be those that already pushed the button, because those that waited have patience :smile:
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Trick question, apparently it's both of these :D