**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

September Event: Gladiator's Gauntlet

Comments

• Options
    Hammy816Hammy816 Posts: 16
    Renaxqq said:

Nice that we could claim all objectives by beating Gladiator over and over again. Didn't had to wait whole month for 6* ag crystal.

I'm a little sus that is actually intentional. But it's nice if we can just do tier 9 a bunch of times and get all the rewards.
  • Options
    bhynkbhynk Posts: 4
    IamNorton said:

How come you can NOT go back and redo a floor you skipped to get those rewards.

This also happened to me. I’m trying to search a way to go back but without success.

Also, maybe I didn’t quite understand, but the Tiers are going to “restart” in some point or I need to complete the 9 tiers so they restart? What I mean is that I already finish Tier7 (I started on Tier4), but in the special achievements (Strong Cadet, Imperial Guard, Shiars Finest) I have 4/5 completed but of the first “round”. So how I’m going to get the ones of the next rounds? [I hope you have understood me]

• Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
    bhynk said:

IamNorton said:

How come you can NOT go back and redo a floor you skipped to get those rewards.

This also happened to me. I’m trying to search a way to go back but without success.

Also, maybe I didn’t quite understand, but the Tiers are going to “restart” in some point or I need to complete the 9 tiers so they restart? What I mean is that I already finish Tier7 (I started on Tier4), but in the special achievements (Strong Cadet, Imperial Guard, Shiars Finest) I have 4/5 completed but of the first “round”. So how I’m going to get the ones of the next rounds? [I hope you have understood me]
    The highest tier you complete will also garner you rewards for all the tiers below it as well.

If that's the question you're asking.
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 194 ★★
    If I go and complete tier 8 will tier 6 disappear? I have completed tier 7 and want to do 8 and 9 but I don't want to have to do tier 7 and 8 a bunch of times to get the rewards considering I'm not paragon so those rewards aren't available to me
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    Gladiator's going to be like Winter Soldier after this thing. Beating him up a zillion times with a variety of champs will make for an underwhelming opponent in the future. People won't complain about him once he's got a strong association built up as "That dude that gets dominated".
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 350 ★★
    Grub88 said:

If I go and complete tier 8 will tier 6 disappear? I have completed tier 7 and want to do 8 and 9 but I don't want to have to do tier 7 and 8 a bunch of times to get the rewards considering I'm not paragon so those rewards aren't available to me

Anyone have the answer to this? I also don’t want to close up tier 6 if I don’t have to.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,967 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Slig said:

Grub88 said:

Anyone have the answer to this? I also don’t want to close up tier 6 if I don’t have to.
    Yes, after completing 8, you have 7-8-9 available.
  • Options
    JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 149
    edited September 2023

Pretty nonsensical. We typically had at least 5 threat levels available to choose from at the same time in other side quests this year. Last month we had 6. Now we're limited to 3? Makes no sense.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
    edited September 2023

Pretty nonsensical. We typically had at least 5 threat levels available to choose from at the same time in other side quests this year. Last month we had 6. Now we're limited to 3? Makes no sense.
    The event itself is gated - so it makes sense that once you reach the higher levels, if you can do them, there's no reason to do the lower ones since they cost entry and the rewards are better for the higher threat levels.
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
    Wait there is no reward for Tier 9? What am I missing ?
  • Options
    JessieS said:

Wait there is no reward for Tier 9? What am I missing ?

Rewards are in the objectives
  • Options
    Simon868Simon868 Posts: 7
    Male sure you log out and in again before attempting the final Gladiator fight. Otherwise the objectives don't appear. Then if you complete part of this objective it won't show up at all. Then you have to raise a ticket to get part of the objective ticked off. Which then means getting asked a lot of questions. So you have to reply and wait again........
  • Options
    Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
    If I run tier8 multiple times, will I get the completion rewards each time? Or only once? (Not asking about the objectives rewards).
    In the initial post, it says we can get the rewards multiple times, but when I look at the quest it says “100% completed” and when I click on the quest rewards in show that the rewards were collected.
    Usually when there is a quest with rewards you can collect multiple times it doesn’t say 100% completed and the rewards are on the path itself.

Anyone run it twice and got the rewards twice?
  • Options
    Carmel1 said:

If I run tier8 multiple times, will I get the completion rewards each time? Or only once? (Not asking about the objectives rewards).
    In the initial post, it says we can get the rewards multiple times, but when I look at the quest it says “100% completed” and when I click on the quest rewards in show that the rewards were collected.
    Usually when there is a quest with rewards you can collect multiple times it doesn’t say 100% completed and the rewards are on the path itself.

Anyone run it twice and got the rewards twice?

You receive the rewards each time.
  • Options
    bumble-beebumble-bee Posts: 137 ★★
    edited September 2023
    I can't see "I am an empire" objectives.
    Update: I can see after restarting game.
  • Options
    RicitonRiciton Posts: 106
    Encroaching stun is a bunk node, having to do this quest 25 times through the month truly sucks and for me not worth my time as I only really want the 6* awakening gem. I don't have the roster to go all the way to gladiator, tier 6 was tough and tier 7 took me a few revives. I'm thronebreaker with only 2 6* champs at rank 3, I shouldn't be stuck in groundhog day against 7* champs with encroaching stun.
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Will it be possible at all to go back to lower tiers?

As much as I dislike doing the same quest with the same opponents over and over, I'd be more willing to do earlier maps

I really don’t feel like repeating tier 8
  • Options
    ohhiohhi Posts: 16
    @Kabam Miike i just unlocked paragon and it wont let me clam the paragon gauntlet ticket please fix this. Thank you
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    DJRousse said:

Description of Gladiator’s Gauntlet event says: Quests in Tier 1-8 have a single path of 4 encounters but Tier 7 has 5 fights?????

Why is there no response to this? If all of Tiers 1-8 were only supposed to have 4 enemies each, as stated in this thread, it seems a pretty clear and obvious screw up to have 5 enemies in Tier 7.
  • Options
    I understand that you cannot reduce the difficult of the gountlet. But please. Could you put all the missions. from the first one? Not just the last three that you are currently in. In this way, those of us who are low level or those who do not have the necessary resources. We can repeat the easy missions to achieve the season's prizes. Greetings and thank you very much for responding
  • Options
    Crine60 said:

DJRousse said:

Description of Gladiator’s Gauntlet event says: Quests in Tier 1-8 have a single path of 4 encounters but Tier 7 has 5 fights?????

Why is there no response to this? If all of Tiers 1-8 were only supposed to have 4 enemies each, as stated in this thread, it seems a pretty clear and obvious screw up to have 5 enemies in Tier 7.
    Tier 8 has 5 opponents as well.
  • Options
    Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 152
    edited September 2023
    I guess I screwed up this month’s side quest. After completing tier 9 objectives, I kept running tier 9 to clear lower tier objectives because it’s single fight. Then I have so many crests left and was wondering why. I didn’t know that I get rewards each time in tier 8 or below. After tier 9 objectives, I should have switched to tier 8. If the details were provided in the in-game message, it’s on me. But if I had to come to the forum and figure out how to maximize rewards, it’s too complicated and poorly designed. I missed out some rewards (9 or 10 crest worth). It’s not a good feeling.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★

I guess I screwed up this month’s side quest. After completing tier 9 objectives, I kept running tier 9 to clear lower tier objectives because it’s single fight. Then I have so many crests left and was wondering why. I didn’t know that I get rewards each time in tier 8 or below. After tier 9 objectives, I should have switched to tier 8. If the details were provided in the in-game message, it’s on me. But if I had to come to the forum and figure out how to maximize rewards, it’s too complicated and poorly designed. I missed out some rewards (9 or 10 crest worth). It’s not a good feeling.

You haven't missed out on rewards because the Tier 9 battle doesn't use crests. You can just do Tier 8 now. All you did was waste some fights on Gladiator.
  • Options

You haven't missed out on rewards because the Tier 9 battle doesn't use crests. You can just do Tier 8 now. All you did was waste some fights on Gladiator.
    Thank you for letting me know. That’s great news. The event is still very confusing, nonetheless.
  • Options
    MrbizznessMrbizzness Posts: 2
    edited September 2023
    I noticed that once I complete the tier 8 quests that I am not receiving credit for the lower tiers. Hopefully it's just a visual bug
  • Options
    GokemonGokemon Posts: 91
    Is this event fun?
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    Gokemon said:

Is this event fun?

Its start off fun, then ends up being another run the same 5 fights 20+ times.