My 17th 7-Star Crystal Opening

BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,609 ★★★★
Hope everyone’s 7-Star champ acquisition is going well?

My 17th 7-Star crystal opening…

https://youtube.com/watch?v=QTIXkp5DOng&si=_3SlyB5n6-dDbx3u

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,488 ★★★★★
    Congrats. 17.....welp, looks like I need to get grinding. Lol.
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,609 ★★★★

Congrats. 17.....welp, looks like I need to get grinding. Lol.

Cheers mate…we’re always grinding
  • ZekirZekir Member Posts: 155 ★★
    Idk what the odds are, but I have yet to dupe a 7*.
    Surfer - Gamora - Venom - Storm X - Rocket - Spiderman - Wong - Mysterio

I'd really like dupes on Surfer, Rocket or Wong, but doesn't look like I'm getting there anytime soon.
    Zekir said:

I'd really like dupes on Surfer, Rocket or Wong, but doesn't look like I'm getting there anytime soon.

The random nature of this game…but your odds do increase each new open. I also find it ironic that I have duped my science class champs only…what are the odds of that happening? Good luck
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    Zekir said:

Dupes seem reasonably rare, although I triple duped wiccan 😂
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Member Posts: 734 ★★★
    Zekir said:

That's nothing. There's a thread where someone posted 15 or 16 7* with no dupes. I myself have 11, no dupes.
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Member Posts: 459 ★★★
    I got 14 so far & just 1 dupe

I got 14 so far & just 1 dupe

Nice roster mate…
  • BladeZero81BladeZero81 Member Posts: 92
    I have 11 7* at the moment and I opened up my 12th yesterday and got my first dupe, which was Guillotine 2099.
  • Ghost_FanGhost_Fan Member Posts: 273 ★★★
    You could have posted a screenshot with the champ you got but no. You want views. Disgusting
    Ghost_Fan said:

You could have posted a screenshot with the champ you got but no. You want views. Disgusting

Wow... someone is easily offended lol
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,934 ★★★★★
    Ghost_Fan said:

all the posts on here and this is the one you label disgusting lol

I have 11 7* at the moment and I opened up my 12th yesterday and got my first dupe, which was Guillotine 2099.

Good work

Ghost_Fan said:

Unreal
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Member Posts: 1,026 ★★★★
    Zekir said:

I’m 12 without a dupe so far.
    Wubbie075 said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Maybe people are tired of clickbaits?
    Or I guess you are one of those people that click on every video has an arrow in the thumbnail and you have no problem with thaf

Ghost_Fan said:

Sorey but I don't spend my whole day here going through all the posts one by one. I open this site once every 2 days (give or take) and just check some things out
    Ghost_Fan said:

Wubbie075 said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Or I guess you are one of those people that click on every video has an arrow in the thumbnail and you have no problem with thaf
    So you are easily offended? I think your posts are funny. I guess that’s why I’m happier than you?
    Bulmkt said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Wubbie075 said:

Ghost_Fan said:

So you are easily offended? I think your posts are funny. I guess that’s why I’m happier than you?
    You didn't even read what I wrote. No surprises here.
    People liky you, should stop using the word offended for everything.
  • Captain_SpasmCaptain_Spasm Member Posts: 89 ★★
    I opened my 17th yesterday and it was Overseer 🥳
    Ghost_Fan said:

Wubbie075 said:

Ghost_Fan said:

No, actually I'm one of those people who sees someone post a video I am not interested in watching and just... you know... doesn't watch it. Like the video in the OP.

Well done. I was lucky enough to dupe him and have him at R2
    Ghost_Fan said:

Bulmkt said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Wubbie075 said:

Ghost_Fan said:

You sound like a really miserable person…
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,923 ★★★★
    Ghost_Fan said:

Bro's just sour about his own situation😂
    Wubbie075 said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Wubbie075 said:

Ghost_Fan said:

No, actually I'm one of those people who sees someone post a video I am not interested in watching and just... you know... doesn't watch it. Like the video in the OP.
    You miss the whole point here. He could add in the title that it's a youtube video and not a screenshot. But no. This guy just wants the viewz
    Bulmkt said:

Well done. I was lucky enough to dupe him and have him at R2
    Ghost_Fan said:

Bulmkt said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Wubbie075 said:

Ghost_Fan said:

You sound like a really miserable person…
    I'n surprised you didn't use the word offended again, since you know, it's your word at this point
    Ghost_Fan said:

Wubbie075 said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Wubbie075 said:

Ghost_Fan said:

You miss the whole point here. He could add in the title that it's a youtube video and not a screenshot. But no. This guy just wants the viewz
    Ummm... what?? So you're bothered that it's a youtube video and not just a regular video he uploaded? There's a link right below the video clearly denoting it as being on youtube. If you're so disturbed by it, pay attention before clicking links. I mean that's just standard internet best practice.

You're blowing this way out of proportion. Don't wanna watch youtube videos, don't click them. Either way, you weren't deceived.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,488 ★★★★★
    Ghost_Fan said:

It ain't that deep.
    For those who did see this post and the viewed my video - thank you.

For that 1 person who seems to be a bit upset that I posted a video here - well what more can I say that others have already said?

And Tks to the many others for your comment.