**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Request for changing how iron man activates his regen

ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 408 ★★★
edited September 2023 in General Discussion
Please change it from double tap to holding block like Hyperion,so we will have more control over its activation

Comments

• Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    I don’t mind how the regen works haven’t triggered it much without trying to but it should be more than once per quest and also think he could use another way of pausing those armors, some champs specials make it very difficult at times.
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    I think double tapping block is fine, but I think it should be more frequent than once per quest, say maybe once every 2-3 fights, or even just 2-3 times flat in a quest, but still once per fight of course.
  • Options
    MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171

Also make it once per fight

He is extremely tanky, activating that type of regen once per fight would make him a bit broken (basically immortal through the quest).
  • Options
    JarvisreiJarvisrei Posts: 396 ★★
    MattDRK said:

He is extremely tanky, activating that type of regen once per fight would make him a bit broken (basically immortal through the quest).
    I mean like, nerf it from 50% to 25% potency maybe.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Yeh. I always accidentally activate it
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 682 ★★★
    So the way I look at it there a few solution that could work.

Option 1
    Keep - The manual Regen activation with double tabs Block.
    Keep - Auto Regen (at 15%) once per Quest
    Change - Manual Regen once per fight

Option 2
    Keep - Auto Regen (at 15%) once per Quest
    Keep - Manual Regen once per Quest
    Change -How manual Regen activation to something else, maybe 3 tabs block or dash back and hold block for so many seconds.

Option 3
    Keep - The manual Regen activation with double tabs Block.
    Change - Auto Regen (at 15%) once per fight
    Change - Manual Regen once per fight
    Charge - Reduce the potency of the Regen.

• Options
    JimajohnJimajohn Posts: 96
    Manup456 said:

I don’t mind how the regen works haven’t triggered it much without trying to but it should be more than once per quest and also think he could use another way of pausing those armors, some champs specials make it very difficult at times.

They should change it to be like Human Torch's pre-fight. Once triggered in a fight, {+20%} to get it back next fight
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Maybe make his sig ability have a chance to regain like torch, just more then once a quest
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,992 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023

I don't think they'd do that, considering once per quest is how they wanted Hercs immortality to work initially but didn't do it and now he's extremely busted. I don't think they're going to consider repeating that same mistake
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Btw why does Ironman have a persistence charge symbol