**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam needs to learn to use words better in the objectives

ThereticTheretic Posts: 68
edited September 2023 in General Discussion
When you look at this objective:

It seems to mean defeat the defender, or maybe win a round

What it actually means is win the match, which is annoying because the odd numbered objectives says to complete matches, so clearly they know the correct term to use

Comments

• Options
    BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 204
    That's gonna make me angry, because I mentioned this a few days ago... ridiculous

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/346451/question-about-upcoming-event#latest
  • Options
    JarvisreiJarvisrei Posts: 396 ★★
    Theretic said:

What it actually means is win the match, which is annoying because the odd numbered objectives says to complete matches, so clearly they know the correct term to use

One is complete a match which can be either a defeat or a victory and another is win a match which can only be counted for each victory. The wording might seem wrong but all you need is a single match to get used to it.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,393 ★★★★★
    Theretic said:

Its more of win the round but wish wording was right as winning the fight doesnt mean if u win or lose the round just if u win the fight that ur doing it makes it more harder for those that dont want to try best matchups but have some fun like i did 4 matches killed all 4 oppotents but due to i didnt win the rounds it didnt count
  • Options
    Jarvisrei said:

Theretic said:

One is complete a match which can be either a defeat or a victory and another is win a match which can only be counted for each victory. The wording might seem wrong but all you need is a single match to get used to it.
    It does not say win a match though

It says WIN A FIGHT, if fights and matches are interchangeable terms why use matches in the odd numbered objectives and fights in the even ones
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Theretic said:

Its more of win the round but wish wording was right as winning the fight doesnt mean if u win or lose the round just if u win the fight that ur doing it makes it more harder for those that dont want to try best matchups but have some fun like i did 4 matches killed all 4 oppotents but due to i didnt win the rounds it didnt count
    You don’t get anything for winning a round, you get 1 point for the objective for winning a MATCH
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,393 ★★★★★
    Theretic said:

Bendy said:

Theretic said:

You don’t get anything for winning a round, you get 1 point for the objective for winning a MATCH
    Then needs clarifying from kabam on the wording