Attack tactic "decay" is not fully working

FunnyDudeFunnyDude Member Posts: 541 ★★★★
In the description: Attacks gain 35% resistance to damage over time effects for each debuff on defender

This is obviously not working, I tried to use quicksilver in war and he put over 10 debuffs on defender, but he was killed by hazard shift node in a few seconds.

Comments

• FunnyDudeFunnyDude Member Posts: 541 ★★★★
    With this bug, scorpion is the only solution for Rintrah, all other champion will be killed by his ruptures.
    Nobody cares? This issue will impact bg too
  • Macho_Man345Macho_Man345 Member Posts: 25
    I made a post on this yesterday. But you’re correct. Definitely not getting enough attention.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/2378451#Comment_2378451
    edited September 2023
    This is really annoying, please look into this @Kabam Jax
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,393 Guardian
    FunnyDude said:

With this bug, scorpion is the only solution for Rintrah, all other champion will be killed by his ruptures.

Have you tried just knocking rintrah down to keep his charges low? Works extremely well to keep his ruptures off of you.
    Pikolu said:

FunnyDude said:

Have you tried just knocking rintrah down to keep his charges low? Works extremely well to keep his ruptures off of you.
    I was wrong about rintrah, but the bug of tactic is still there
  • Somya67_mcocSomya67_mcoc Member Posts: 16
    Yes it's bugged. Needs to be resolved before the season kicks-off.
  • TheBroookTheBroook Member Posts: 35
    Surprised many more aren't complaining this. The global attack still doesn't work - you're not immune DOT when you have 3 or more debuffs applied to the defender.
  • SeenkSeenk Member Posts: 212 ★★
    Confirm bug
  • Rambo_Nr_1Rambo_Nr_1 Member Posts: 1
    Also confirmed here. @Kabam Miike or anyone else. Please fix this asap.
    I don't know why some of us clicked "disagree" on this post, this is an obvious bug and it will have significant impact on the next war season and 3rd and 4th weeks of BG.
  • NeinoIIINeinoIII Member Posts: 64
    Still no word on this? Can you at least confirm if yall are aware of it? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,947 Guardian
    Yep this has been noted, and hopefully should be fixed soon. Will keep y'all updated.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,262 ★★★★★
    NeinoIII said:

Still no word on this? Can you at least confirm if yall are aware of it? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax

One of them will probably jump in here after they finish their morning coffee
  • MordMord Member Posts: 135 ★★

Yep this has been noted, and hopefully should be fixed soon. Will keep y'all updated.

Super! I hope soon means before next season start in 7 days.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,947 Guardian
    Mord said:

Super! I hope soon means before next season start in 7 days.
    i hope so too haha. The team knows of this bug.
    Kabam, please say something, it's just a week away from the new season, this has huge impact on path9 and mini-boss island