Rewards enlistment event

BosshierBosshier Member Posts: 5
Will I Never be able to claim the rewards in my new ally because I waited to join that ally after war season ended? Or is there a weird timer that is longer than 24h?

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,431 Guardian
    You will never be able to unless you join an ally who hasn't gotten those rewards yet
  • BosshierBosshier Member Posts: 5
    Great game design
  • Akki_94Akki_94 Member Posts: 51
    In my case, i joined alliance that already covered all milestones & i waited 3 days n yet I can't claim those milestones.
    This is my 1st alliance after a month or 2 long break from game. This month event felt good & less grindy so decided to join on fun but seems like kabam doesn't want us to claim those💀
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,431 Guardian
    Akki_94 said:

In my case, i joined alliance that already covered all milestones & i waited 3 days n yet I can't claim those milestones.
    This is my 1st alliance after a month or 2 long break from game. This month event felt good & less grindy so decided to join on fun but seems like kabam doesn't want us to claim those💀

You and OP should create an alliance and see if that event is available. If so then you can invite 28 others who are in the same boat and all together can earn the rewards for the cap enlistment event.
  • ImgeinImgein Member Posts: 4
    I tried with an alliance that didnt finish event and contributed towards it. Still couldnt get rewards.
  • BosshierBosshier Member Posts: 5
    Ya thinking about creating a ally to push those rewards but you need like 10guys for that I think