**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

7* Incursions crystal timer

AldacAldac Posts: 478 ★★★
Does anyone know if the current champs in the 7* star incursions crystal will change when the timer runs down? I missed the news when it came out. Currently on 16 days I think. Or will it just disappear for the time being?

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★
    Purchase limit will reset. Champs won’t change.
  • Options
    Ahhh of course. So obvious I didn’t even think of it 😂
    Clearly need more coffee
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 802 ★★★★
    So my question is this.

What is the point of a reset timer and purchase limit (I believe once a month)?

Since at the highest level it still take about 2 and half month to accumulate enough to get 1 x 7* crystals, and no way to even Whale out and buy more Artifacts (unless I missed something or future plan) :D

The Artifacts limit is also 500k, so can't exactly hoard enough to purchase in one go.

...so the purchase reset timer...is for what purpose really? :D
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★
    Fryday said:

So my question is this.

What is the point of a reset timer and purchase limit (I believe once a month)?

Since at the highest level it still take about 2 and half month to accumulate enough to get 1 x 7* crystals, and no way to even Whale out and buy more Artifacts (unless I missed something or future plan) :D

The Artifacts limit is also 500k, so can't exactly hoard enough to purchase in one go.

...so the purchase reset timer...is for what purpose really? :D

I think it’s due to the time it was released, mid-cycle. 6* crystals reset on a 90 day basis and I would expect this crystal to catch up on that rotation.
  • Options
    Have they said that the incursions crystal champs will be changed or another crystal released at any point?