Probable first ascension for this 6*

Skerry10Skerry10 Member Posts: 16
I didn’t want to go along with the masses and Ascend herc, then I decided to really go against the grain. She was my second r5 so it just felt right. j

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    Skerry10 said:

I didn’t want to go along with the masses and Ascend herc, then I decided to really go against the grain. She was my second r5 so it just felt right. j

That looks amazing whats her burst damage numbers now that u ascended her?
  • Skerry10Skerry10 Member Posts: 16
    I tested her against rol ws, when I got to my second sp2 rotation she was hitting for 20-35k per hit. Is it super impressive by the possible damage from other champs, no, but I like her playstyle and animations and now she hits harder
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    Skerry10 said:

I tested her against rol ws, when I got to my second sp2 rotation she was hitting for 20-35k per hit. Is it super impressive by the possible damage from other champs, no, but I like her playstyle and animations and now she hits harder

I was tempted to do mine might be next as a 6 ascend though as my first went to silk
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,309 ★★★★★

• Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,739 ★★★★
    Congrats, I always believe that ranking up who you like to use is better than following the mass. Afterall it's just a game so if you get enjoyment out of Captain Britian, why not rank her up. I'm still waiting to get Punisher as a 6 star so I can ascend him up.
  • Skerry10Skerry10 Member Posts: 16
    Bendy said:

Skerry10 said:

I was tempted to do mine might be next as a 6 ascend though as my first went to silk
    Silk is gonna be my next science r5 if not next r5 in general
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 830 ★★★
    That's really Awesome! I forgot she existed in game