**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ascension is not working for defense

So, my alliance is focused on AW, and many of the members ascended defenders. But now we see ascension doesn’t count for defense, is it a bug and will it be fixed, or it is intended and we missed some info about how it works in different game modes? If there was no info, but it’s intended, we should have a compensation I guess.

Comments

• Options
    horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 228 ★★
    What do you mean "doesn't count for defenders"? Ascension is just an attack and health boost so they have greater attack and health if they are defending or attacking.
  • Options
    HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 211 ★★

What do you mean "doesn't count for defenders"? Ascension is just an attack and health boost so they have greater attack and health if they are defending or attacking.

I mean, health and attack values are the same as before in defense.
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★

I mean, health and attack values are the same as before in defense.
    maybe try to remove and replace the defense ?
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 661 ★★★★
    If you rank up a champion while it's on defense, they will remain (during aw) with the previous rank until the war is over, try to just do what the other dude said, remove and replace
  • Options
    HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 211 ★★

If you rank up a champion while it's on defense, they will remain (during aw) with the previous rank until the war is over, try to just do what the other dude said, remove and replace

I mean, in BGs there is no difference also, how to remove ascended characters from here?)
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★

I mean, in BGs there is no difference also, how to remove ascended characters from here?)
    My ascended 6* is updated in BG, no deck changes were necessary
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★

My ascended 6* is updated in BG, no deck changes were necessary

i concur. my ascended 6* champ was updated automatically in my BG deck. I don't know about AW Def though cause he ain't part of my AWD