Carinas challenge spider verse

What is the best team to run I’ve got all of the spider verse champs just need to rank some up

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,168 ★★★★★
    Symbiote supreme (dupe helps), Knull, stealthy/miles for Luke cage (whoever you can play better), are musts

and I threw in Venompool for synergy and vulture (but I went for path 2 completion which I wouldn’t recommend)
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Member Posts: 346 ★★
    2099 makes thanos super easy, sp2 and he doesn’t gain power
  • CaptainWafflesXCaptainWafflesX Member Posts: 193
    Crumb3307 said:

2099 makes thanos super easy, sp2 and he doesn’t gain power

K thank you I was thinking spidey 2099 spidey supreme and silk
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,168 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023

Symbiote supreme (dupe helps), Knull, stealthy/miles for Luke cage (whoever you can play better), are musts

and I threw in Venompool for synergy and vulture (but I went for path 2 completion which I wouldn’t recommend)

Ignore. I got confused with the Spidey/sinister 6 challenge for carinas vol 2. Oops.

Have you done the right or left path yet as that’ll change people’s answers.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,417 Guardian
    Spidey supreme is basically required for right side and Miles is basically required left side. If you go left, you'll want to use CGR instead of herc because of the warlock, if you go right then champions like silk, spidey supreme, and anyone else will be king there.
  • CaptainWafflesXCaptainWafflesX Member Posts: 193

Ignore. I got confused with the Spidey/sinister 6 challenge for carinas vol 2. Oops.

Have you done the right or left path yet as that’ll change people’s answers.
    I’ve done the whole thing I’m just doing the challenges now