i need tips on grand master

TrillibossTrilliboss Member Posts: 276 ★★★

Help

Comments

• WaddoWaddo Member Posts: 10
    I would watch MCOCnoobs guide on YouTube, very insightful. You can use any champ against the GM it wont make much different apart from the reverse controls phase which you may need to take someone in if you’re not comfortable with it. Other than that it’s just learning what happens on each phase! Hope you have a few revives spare :)

Good luck!
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    The grandmaster can be done with pretty much any champ as it is mainly a skill based fight. That being said i agree, MCoCNOOB on youtube has some of the best guides out there and he breaks it down well
  • kevhugokevhugo Member Posts: 138 ★★
    I see you have wiccan, he could be useful as he is immune to reverse controls which would make a certain part of that fight easier, if I'm not mistaken. And Magneto aswell.
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Member Posts: 658 ★★★
    If you have an Emma Frost further down your roster, her synergy makes Kitty Pryde immune to reverse controls.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,896 ★★★★★
    Take a reverse control immune champ... And enjoy the fight, you are going to have the game's most enjoyable fight, have a good time :)
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Member Posts: 1,993 ★★★★
    Watch mcoc noob as others have said already and go ham. You can run through the quest and try the grandmaster a few times, it doesn't hurt to quit out. For the reverse control part, it's not necessary as long as you know what you're doing which you obviously do because you're one of the first people I've seen in a while without like r4s and r3s before even getting TB or paragon. :D

Good Luck
  • Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Member Posts: 462 ★★★
    edited September 2023
    You'll face a lot of backtrack without experience. Go first just as a trial, and if you can defeat at a single shot without experience, the game is yours mate!

Try intercepting him a lot at first. Then make sure to not gain the blunders. Dex his sp1 and hit him when stunned and don't stop until the wounded timer runs out. On my second run, i could bring him down to 68 percent of health, but i struggled after that. And I just quit story content, lmao. I will hit him back stronger tho. Best of luck, this one will make you pull up your socks, for sure.

Also, the path you choose matters! I kept taking the cosmic path, thinking it to be easier.....for me the inflation path turned out to be the most accomodative. Find your path too.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,923 ★★★★
    Try upgrading more champs, even with a lot of skill, your champs are just too underlevelled.
  • TrillibossTrilliboss Member Posts: 276 ★★★

You'll face a lot of backtrack without experience. Go first just as a trial, and if you can defeat at a single shot without experience, the game is yours mate!

Try intercepting him a lot at first. Then make sure to not gain the blunders. Dex his sp1 and hit him when stunned and don't stop until the wounded timer runs out. On my second run, i could bring him down to 68 percent of health, but i struggled after that. And I just quit story content, lmao. I will hit him back stronger tho. Best of luck, this one will make you pull up your socks, for sure.

Also, the path you choose matters! I kept taking the cosmic path, thinking it to be easier.....for me the inflation path turned out to be the most accomodative. Find your path too.

sorry for taking time for responding but i one shotted him and im a at 7.3.2 now