Primordial dust in monthly rewards?

FreakydFreakyd Member Posts: 206
Has kabam said how available the dust is going to be monthly? I don't know whether to wait and pick up the extra 20 tier2 dust next month or suck it up and play BG.
I hate BG. Definitely a skill issue. I really enjoy playing my game and doing my thing and then I do BG and it just beats into me how **** a paragon player I am and gets me down on the game. No big deal, I just avoid BG and enjoy my game.
So, you reckon I'll pick it up next month in TB EQ or Pgauntlet?

Comments

• MiniMFMiniMF Member Posts: 848 ★★★★
    maybe a side objectif or event ? hope for you they let it accessible outside BG
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,289 ★★★★★
    Freakyd said:

Has kabam said how available the dust is going to be monthly? I don't know whether to wait and pick up the extra 20 tier2 dust next month or suck it up and play BG.
    I hate BG. Definitely a skill issue. I really enjoy playing my game and doing my thing and then I do BG and it just beats into me how **** a paragon player I am and gets me down on the game. No big deal, I just avoid BG and enjoy my game.

I don't think you get as much as primordial dust in every month... But definitely you can get a 20 dust next month so you can skip bg safely
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Member Posts: 689 ★★★★
    I have seen no official mention from Kabam anywhere about how we'll be able to get dust in the future I think it's pretty fair to assume it'll come with some Side Quests at some point but in what quantity and when, we don't know
  • FreakydFreakyd Member Posts: 206
    Ye, I haven't seen any mention of it but thought I might have missed something. I need 4 wins for the relic shards then I can lose 10 but that's a lot of elder marks especially as Im not going to get the wins in a straight run.
    I'll do like you said, play it slow and if it doesn't work.. whatever, it's been a good reward month anyway
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,309 ★★★★★

Freakyd said:

I don't think you get as much as primordial dust in every month... But definitely you can get a 20 dust next month so you can skip bg safely
    Why would you spread misinformation so definitively
  • 01000100 Member Posts: 58
    edited September 2023
    It's possible they'll do 1/2 of the Dust a month because it incentivizes store purchases (I'm not complaining, just saying).
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,934 ★★★★★

Freakyd said:

Nobody from Kabam has said anything about the frequency at which dust will be available or the quantity that might be available. So you can not “definitely” skip bg and get it next month.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Member Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Freakyd said:

Ye, I haven't seen any mention of it but thought I might have missed something. I need 4 wins for the relic shards then I can lose 10 but that's a lot of elder marks especially as Im not going to get the wins in a straight run.
    I'll do like you said, play it slow and if it doesn't work.. whatever, it's been a good reward month anyway

Hey, for the losing streak you should use energy and save the elder marks. There's already too many ways to obtain energy refills now anyways
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 778 ★★★★
    With R4 being pretty easy now to get and r5/r2 starting to be more common, I wonder if they might slow the rate of primordial dust down to not accelerate the game too much