Champion rating

Hello everyone can anyone help me here?
I have a 6* rank 3 human torch unduped and his rating is 12,998. At first it didn't bother me but yesterday I saw a player who had a 6* rank 3 human torch and his rating was 16000+ and his human torch was also unduped. So why is my champ rating lower than his?

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,314 ★★★★★
    Masteries
  • Zaid_BilakhiaZaid_Bilakhia Member Posts: 8
    Can you please explain a little more in detail?
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,314 ★★★★★
    Certain masteries such as the suicide masteries inflate champions PI. So when they're on the number will go up. If they reset all of their masteries the number would probably be the same as your human torch
    I have invested most of my mastery points in proficiencies so how do I change it?
  • Klimateo125Klimateo125 Member Posts: 2
    You have to recover the points by pressing button at the bottom of the masteries page, then apply points again as you would like. There are some essential masteries that everyone should take ( parry 3/3, dex 1/3, willpower, precision, cruelty, mysic dispersion), whereas the rest is pretty much up to your liking. There also quite a few pretty much useless materies not worth even looking at( scouter masteries at the right side of proficencies page, class specific masteries not including mystic one), so make sure you dont waste your points on these. If having a hard time deciding, i highly suggest watching some youtube guide or asking another summoner for assistance with setting up, since it costs some units to set masteries up, so make sure you dont waste units and get the setup you want.
    Thank you very much for the help
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,971 ★★★★
    Read the Masteries Guide by giant_bucket for some useful tips.