Options

Eop

Y'all think I can do eop wit this?if so which path and if not who do I need or what do I need to do

Comments

• Options
    crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249
    Images didn't upload for some reason lmao

• Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Could probably take right path with doom, herc, and kate
  • Options
    Zuro said:

Any idea who we picking for each fight
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,542 ★★★★★
    Go to YouTube you'll find better guides there.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★

Zuro said:

Any idea who we picking for each fight
    Herc can take first 4 fights, doom or herc for kraven, kate or herc for scorpion, doom or herc for ikaris, and herc for peni. Just throw your whole team at thanos although herc will do the most work
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,211 ★★★★★
    You have Herc so you can do all the fights. What's your skill level? That'll depend on if you want to bring specific counters for harder match ups, or if you just want to Herc through it all.
  • Options
    LickyLicky Posts: 306 ★★
    Need cap iw synergy for herc to work for warlock
  • Options

You have Herc so you can do all the fights. What's your skill level? That'll depend on if you want to bring specific counters for harder match ups, or if you just want to Herc through it all.

I think I'm above average skill wise,I can intercept well n stuff ion know how to determine this lol
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,325 ★★★★
    Had mates in my alliance back during Summer of Pain and they did every single fight without Items with Hercules (they said). So as long as you have Skill + Herc, no problem.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,777 ★★★★★
    You have Herc so you can do almost the entire thing. The only fight you'd have to use someone else for is Warlock, since you need to get rid of his armor up buff somehow in order to even damage him. If you have Captain America (Infinity War), he gives Hercules armor breaks whenever he completes a feat, which allows him to complete that fight as well. If not, I suspect that Doom would be a great option. He's already a great Warlock counter since he's immune to both shock and armor breaks, which means he won't take a bunch of power burn damage from his Willpower when he gets that infection placed on him.
  • Options
    0_Alph40_Alph4 Posts: 102
    You have herc you'll be fine