**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can’t swap out champ in incursions

airmundoairmundo Posts: 146
edited September 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Every time I try to switch a champ the game just bugs out and brings me back to the screen to try and swap again. Even after closing and opening the game it does the exact same thing. I was forced to just continue with my team because it wouldn’t allow me to swap champs…so basically I just quit out of room 22 because incursions is bugged. I’m usually not one to say “I should be compensated” but the units I spent on revives up to this point was a complete waste. There’s another 70 generic sig stones I missed out on because I couldn’t finish the last 4 levels due to this bug of not being able to swap out a champ.

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    You cant swap in a champ you already swapped out
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★
    Likely because you are trying to swap someone back in that you've already used.
  • Options
    airmundoairmundo Posts: 146
    That’s exactly it, my whining can come to an end lol why do they now show up as useable though? Must be something new with the update.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★
    airmundo said:

That’s exactly it, my whining can come to an end lol why do they now show up as useable though? Must be something new with the update.

Not supposed to show as available, was a bug that showed up during the incursions sq