**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who was smoking what in the sales team

Comments

• Options
    Go_ToGo_To Posts: 317 ★★★
    I have a feeling someone is sweating about tomorrow over at kabam. Not a good look. Ruins the whole sort of cool event that they had going
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★
    56 agrees and 1 disagree is hilarious. Jax and Miike have a wonderful week ahead of them
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

The store and deals are a complete failure but can we retire the "slap in the face" line? It's just silly.

Agreed—inapplicable metaphor. I prefer “jab in the gut.”

Dr. Zola
    In Greece we usually say, "κλωτσιά στ' αχαμνά".
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Lol I completely forgot about this:

Next time they say "patience is a virtue" I'm gonna freak tf out.

The statement is true, but as I'm sure you're thinking patience isn't the problem with this event and I agree there are far bigger issues at hand.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    Been out all day but had to log in to laugh at these "deals" :D
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,236 ★★★
    Yes...
    How to make money with someone's dream.
    One of my goals in the game, was to have Thanos...even knowing he isn't useful, a Trophy Champ.

Need to buy all 4 rare Champions to have a chance to buy a 5 star is somewhat a desperate and pathetic way to make money.

But I bought Thanos 4* , even with Jessica Jones being more useful, throwing chair and Luke Cage helping her in a Special

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,252 ★★★★★
    Honestly, I'm not even mad at today's Champs. When you're a collector, it has more value.
    What I find odd is if I spend $336 CAD and some change, I will get 900 Points.
    I debated it, but not when the Points are that low.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,296 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Lol I completely forgot about this:

Next time they say "patience is a virtue" I'm gonna freak tf out.

The statement is true, but as I'm sure you're thinking patience isn't the problem with this event and I agree there are far bigger issues at hand.
    Oh nah, patience is definitely a virtue. What I find funny is that Kabam said "patience is a virtue", basically implying that being patient would be worth it after the other deals popped up, it wasn't.
    Maybe they meant "please be patient with us, we know these are hot garbage and it isn't our fault"
    Lol maybe the person in charge of designing the event got fired a few days before it began but they wanted the last laugh 💀
  • Options

Honestly, I'm not even mad at today's Champs. When you're a collector, it has more value.

Hmmm maybe if they were all 6*.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,252 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023

1600 Units for a bunch of 6* Weapon X and Jessicas running around the game? I'd have to say that wouldn't be a good idea. Lol.
  • Options

1600 Units for a bunch of 6* Weapon X and Jessicas running around the game? I'd have to say that wouldn't be a good idea. Lol.
    Of course not, the price would have to be higher (at least if their intentions were to give people the chance to get all the trophy champs). Offering the 4* and 5* versions of these champs (which you will definitely be able to get on this year's Banquet anyways) for the low amount of 7.7k units, is just dumb lol.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    I keep saying this but things could be going better in Vancouver

Looks like they filled/punted on the Senior Finance Boss, but hey, everyone whining about this event, put your resume up

• Options

I keep saying this but things could be going better in Vancouver

Looks like they filled/punted on the Senior Finance Boss, but hey, everyone whining about this event, put your resume up

• Options
    NüΚΞNüΚΞ Posts: 114 ★★
    Is this Kabam version of April fools? They also just released a poll on spending lmao. I really feel like this is a joke. The only “good” deals for old accounts or whales. Ie the six star featured for a seven star. Painful to look at these deals. I wish could delete caps commissary.
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 463 ★★★
    Anyone in Kabam reviewed the deal before it’s online? This is totally nonsense
  • Options
    GolivarezGolivarez Posts: 154 ★★
    Worst event of all time and whoever came up with it should arguably be fired!!!!
This discussion has been closed.