**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Suggestion: Don’t charge for Halls of Healing/Gold

Kind of like a back handed compliment. Should make it free like the MODOK event.

Pretty sure you get enough cash from us already.

Comments

• KappaluzzoKappaluzzo Posts: 42
    Sorry, you know you can play the game without paying too right
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Kappaluzzo wrote: »
    Sorry, you know you can play the game without paying too right

How? Have you ever heard the expression that time is money? So if you spend hours and day to play for free, and Kabam has bugs or other cheap content that made you spend those hard earned units. I imagine you would be pissed to.How much is your time worth? Its the most valuable thing a person has, its the only thinh we cant get back.

Truth of the matter "if" Kabam is really doing something nice for us... Big if, but it should benefit the players. For instance energy cost should be free or reduced, the 20% boost should have been active during the gold quest. With the game always buggy, and down.. Kabam should compensate with things that are helpful all the way around, instead of having sneaky **** that takes away from the idea of the "appreciation".
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited December 2017
    @Armaganon00

Please can I just ask, how do you expect Kabam to actually make money? To pay wages, overheads, development costs, shareholders etc and actually keep the game up and running? There are more than enough ways to earn units in the game, that you can then use to buy energy refills. Therefore they are free. So Gold realm and HOH are already free to play and get the rewards. And the choice to use your valuable time is exactly that , YOUR CHOICE. No-one is forcing you, its your free will, to spend your time playing this game for FREE. You say you play for FREE already, so why are you moaning??? You use the game and all its resources and add nothing back to Kabam at all!

They did the 20% extra Gold last week (and other stuff) exactly because the GR was starting this week, so we all could benefit for a longer period ffs

The amount of stuff Kabam is giving us all this month is unreal, and getting better all the time. We asked for Gold realm and they gave us that and halls of healing as well. MODOK is basically 2 free 5 stars and 4 free 4 stars. 5 star arena was another free 5 star. The best champs for $1 as well. Up to now 4 calendars with masses of free stuff, and sure there will be another as well. The outages last week are being compensated fully and more. Gifting event where what I would usually buy and use anyway (refills, potions etc) I can swap with ally mates and get even more rewards for etc etc

Seriously, what does Kabam have to do to make people like you happy and stop the complaining

Why are they not allowed to actually try and make a profit to keep the game going and pay their staffs wages? Why is everything supposed to be free all the time with only you that benefits and not them? Seriously, please tell me WHAT ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE KABAM TO DO FOR YOU FOR FREE?

If you dont like it, DONT PLAY

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    Well, one of the reasons for MODOK lab not costing energy IS because halls of healing/gold does cost energy
    Well, one of the reasons for MODOK lab not costing energy IS because halls of healing/gold does cost energy

EXACTLY!! and you can buy refills with the free units you gain in-game for FREE. People can make 500-1000 units a week easy, buy refills and play every section of the game for FREE
    edited December 2017
    Kappaluzzo wrote: »
    Kabam should compensate with things that are helpful all the way around, instead of having sneaky **** that takes away from the idea of the "appreciation".

Please please explain this, im actually lost for words! What did they do that was sneaky?? How much free stuff would you like??? The compo for the downtime exceeds what anyone used, so please tell me what the hell you are going on about?
    @Armaganon00

Please can I just ask, how do you expect Kabam to actually make money? To pay wages, overheads, development costs, shareholders etc and actually keep the game up and running? There are more than enough ways to earn units in the game, that you can then use to buy energy refills. Therefore they are free. So Gold realm and HOH are already free to play and get the rewards. And the choice to use your valuable time is exactly that , YOUR CHOICE. No-one is forcing you, its your free will, to spend your time playing this game for FREE. You say you play for FREE already, so why are you moaning??? You use the game and all its resources and add nothing back to Kabam at all!

They did the 20% extra Gold last week (and other stuff) exactly because the GR was starting this week, so we all could benefit for a longer period ffs

The amount of stuff Kabam is giving us all this month is unreal, and getting better all the time. We asked for Gold realm and they gave us that and halls of healing as well. MODOK is basically 2 free 5 stars and 4 free 4 stars. 5 star arena was another free 5 star. The best champs for $1 as well. Up to now 4 calendars with masses of free stuff, and sure there will be another as well. The outages last week are being compensated fully and more. Gifting event where what I would usually buy and use anyway (refills, potions etc) I can swap with ally mates and get even more rewards for etc etc

Seriously, what does Kabam have to do to make people like you happy and stop the complaining

Why are they not allowed to actually try and make a profit to keep the game going and pay their staffs wages? Why is everything supposed to be free all the time with only you that benefits and not them? Seriously, please tell me WHAT ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE KABAM TO DO FOR YOU FOR FREE?

If you dont like it, DONT PLAY

Really? Its same business model as always. New champs = crystal sales, deals and promotions, and items.

The player base does not need to be nickle and dime for mistakes, game outages, and cheap content. That is 100% cheating to make a profit.

To make people happy, honor what you say you will do, keep the game up and playable, fix the bugs, stop making cheap and unavoidable **** that skill can overcome.

If the direction of the game is 6 stars, and with the ranking up is so high. This game needs to evolve to provide resources withouts treating the player base like $h!@.

Transformers has everything MCOC needs and it shows love to the player base.

Bottom line any where else if services provided do not match sevices recieved compensation is in order. If my home internet goes down i get credited for that day. If my meal was prepared wrong they remake it or comp a meal. If your car is in the shop and they didnt fix the issue they continue until its fixed. Hmmm and they still make a profit even though they had to make adjustment for their lack of good service.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Making a profit? I'm willing to bet that not a large number of people are spending on the Halls of Healing. For that matter, stop and consider the value of the Pots and Revs you get compared to the Energy spent. It takes Energy. It's going to take Energy. Otherwise there wouldn't be a Halls, and they would just hand out the Resources. It's also not the entirety of compensation, it's one aspect. Hardly worth a delitany.
    Also the items that kabam provide cost kabam nothing except the time for the developer to implement it. The inventory and gifts provided are digital and cost nothing to gift out.
    Not correct. Everything costs. It's not about the cost. It's about people needing to move on the Map to get the Pots. Which means they can gauge for themselves how much they need them.
    Its funny any comment people dont like they flag it.
    Wasn't me. I don't Flag when I disagree.
    edited December 2017
    Making a profit? I'm willing to bet that not a large number of people are spending on the Halls of Healing. For that matter, stop and consider the value of the Pots and Revs you get compared to the Energy spent. It takes Energy. It's going to take Energy. Otherwise there wouldn't be a Halls, and they would just hand out the Resources. It's also not the entirety of compensation, it's one aspect. Hardly worth a delitany.

True items have value put in place, for the player. Imagine all the item people had to use during outages,and Ice Pheniox. It takes 3 passes for full rewards of halls of healing on master. Both halls of healing and fortune should be ran at the same time. Lets player chose what they need.
  • Well this thread has gone completely off the tracks, and I'll be closing it down. OP, thank you for the suggestion, I'll bring it up to the team for consideration if these events come back again.
This discussion has been closed.