Spider-Man [Supreme]

Good day all my fellow summoners! Hope you guys are all having a fantastic time with the game. So the discussion I need to have here is a very important and very simple, WHEN IS THERE GOING TO BE A DEAL WHERE I CAN BUY SPIDER-MAN [Supreme]? I'd spend all the money I got if Kabam would be nice enough to give us a chance to buy Spider-Man [Supreme] as a 5 or 6*. So does anyone know when?

Comments

• FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,913 ★★★★
    The deal is probably never coming. Kabam normally doesn't release deals that guarantee one specific champ(except for the Vision deals). To get Spidey Supreme, you just have to pop some crystals and pray
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,534 ★★★★
    Kabam did offer champion selector crystal for Thronebreaker or Paragon players.. also believe in certain holiday deals.. you get to pick year released crystal and pickup the champion you want.. its either Odin or unit deal.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,958 ★★★★
    I call him soccer spidey
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,545 ★★★★★
    Wow i am shocked to see someone so thirsty of a Spidey supreme

Don't get me wrong he is awesome, but never seen anyone say he is really that much of good
  • MiniMFMiniMF Member Posts: 848 ★★★★

Wow i am shocked to see someone so thirsty of a Spidey supreme

Don't get me wrong he is awesome, but never seen anyone say he is really that much of good

he's cool af, enough to love him
  • MoonstoneMoonstone Member Posts: 4
    Sometimes, just by chance, getting certain champions can be difficult. I was playing the game for about two years before I obtained Gambit. He wasn’t exactly my top focus, but it just seemed odd to me that I couldn’t get him.

Spider-Man Supreme has been a useful champion for me. He, in fact, bumped into the top position of all of my heroes this month.

Good luck to you in getting him!
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,156 ★★★★
    Duped this dude from the monthly calendar just now lol.
  • OptimusPrime2OptimusPrime2 Member Posts: 10
    psp742 said:

Kabam did offer champion selector crystal for Thronebreaker or Paragon players.. also believe in certain holiday deals.. you get to pick year released crystal and pickup the champion you want.. its either Odin or unit deal.<

So you're saying like Holiday crystals, and certain times in the Unit packs it would drop chances to get him?

• MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Member Posts: 818 ★★★★

Duped this dude from the monthly calendar just now lol.

Me too! I was shocked at my luck. I would’ve preferred saving it for a month with a champ I don’t have or don’t have duped but it doesn’t work like that and he does benefit from the sigs so I’m happy.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Member Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    We doing this now?

I was just happy for the 7* shards