How likely are they to buff the Paragon Daily Crystal?

PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,343 ★★★★★
I’ve got 30 of them, was hoarding them in case they got an upgrade (tons of people were asking for the 7h login crystals to replace the daily)

However, given that Kabam expected us to hoard 165k shards for this event, I’m considering opening them for a chance at the 5k shards drop

Comments

• CorkscrewCorkscrew Member Posts: 539 ★★★
    Polygon said:

However, given that Kabam expected us to hoard 165k shards for this event, I’m considering opening them for a chance at the 5k shards drop

No chance this happens before then end of the event, so you might as well open them.

• ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Zippy chance
  • flapjaxflapjax Member Posts: 285 ★★★
    I feel like they can't really because of people who hoard them. Unless they came out with a new Paragon crystal altogether, seems unlikely.

As others have said, with 8.4 there's a good likelihood of a new progression title so hopefully that daily crystal feels more worthwhile.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,343 ★★★★★
    Corkscrew said:

Polygon said:

No chance this happens before then end of the event, so you might as well open them.

Yeah, its more so on whether it saves me from doing a run in Gauntlet for the 6* shards. But like the other comments said, i doubt theyd update it when we’re approaching the next progression tite, so I just opened them
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Member Posts: 515 ★★★
    I’m sitting on over 400. Save them, open them, just manage your stash.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,608 ★★★★★
    What about the cavalier objective crystals?? Those are outdated like my software update on 1+6T lol.
    Welp, only got 5k shards from 30.
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    1. They aren't gonna buff the crystals

2. Even if they buff (which they definitely won't), then it'll be new crystals, & not a buff to existing ones
    What about cav crystals? Do we think they’d get upgraded?

Anyone hoarding them?
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    No, they instead release new Crystals. They already did tho (Paragon Crystals). That‘s the same Crystal series just with better Champs and chances for higher Tiers.
    WOLF_LINK said:

No, they instead release new Crystals. They already did tho (Paragon Crystals). That‘s the same Crystal series just with better Champs and chances for higher Tiers.

Right but we still get Cav crystals in the calendar for whatever reason (should be replaced with paragon)
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★
    Sorry to say daily crystals dont get buffed mainly due to they change with new progression titles