Options

Updated loyalty store is where?

With the start of the new AW season we were told we would be seeing the updated loyalty store…

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,194 ★★★★★
    29th
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 829 ★★★★
    Friday
  • Options
    M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Posts: 132
    I too was hoping it would be updated today. I thought it might be today from the previous AW 44 news announcement about the loyalty store update which only listed the preseason and season start dates. It did not mention 29th or the Cap Commissary event of course, but it makes sense that update might be timed with the Loyalty Selector.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,185 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

I can imagine the response if the loyalty store went up today for everyone to spend all of their loyalty on ahead of the loyalty bundle release on Friday.

Imagine the response if the loyalty store goes up After the Cap s event, lol
    lol yeah, anything other than happening together might not be good
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Actually, I don't understand the harm if the store was up today. People can't wait for just a couple of days to decide where to spend their loyalty? It's not like the store is going to be there for 24 hours or something...
  • Options
    M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Posts: 132
    I would be surprised if the Cap Commissary Loyalty Selector was a trade-in loyalty for items... Kabam does not make any money that way. I think it will be a units-for-loyalty selector based on progression. But yeah if it is the former, then releasing that after the loyalty store upgrade would probably aggravate the impulse buyers.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,185 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

Actually, I don't understand the harm if the store was up today. People can't wait for just a couple of days to decide where to spend their loyalty? It's not like the store is going to be there for 24 hours or something...

No, they cannot…. 😂