**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

September Event: Gladiator's Gauntlet

124»

Comments

• Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,121 ★★★★
    I’ve been saving my Crests to just do all the tier 8 runs in one go for efficiency… and now I’m realizing just how absolutely not fun that’s going to be. And I also did the math and… it just feels like a heck of a lot of runs (of the same thing) for the rewards that I wonder if I’m even going to do all of them.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,442 ★★★★★

I’ve been saving my Crests to just do all the tier 8 runs in one go for efficiency… and now I’m realizing just how absolutely not fun that’s going to be. And I also did the math and… it just feels like a heck of a lot of runs (of the same thing) for the rewards that I wonder if I’m even going to do all of them.

Yeh, its better to 4-5 every now and then to stop it becoming "too" tedious.
  • Options
    Superdave1966Superdave1966 Posts: 83
    edited September 2023
    Ok so am I missing something?
    I have finished the 3 "I am empire" objectives.i have to complete lvl 8 or 9 another 9 times to get the remaining rewards from the objectives,but I have 25 coat hangers,or Strontian crests and 2 left to claim from the solo event.so are the extra 18 entries to the side quest just obsolete once I claim the objectives rewards?it seems strange and unprecedented even for kabam.
    There aren't any rewards in the side quests after first completion are there?
    I dont know if I'm missing something or there are just a lot of spare entries
    And why make lvl9 1 energy to enter instead of a coat hanger?
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,442 ★★★★★

I have finished the 3 "I am empire" objectives.i have to complete lvl 8 or 9 another 9 times to get the remaining rewards from the objectives,but I have 25 coat hangers,or Strontian crests and 2 left to claim from the solo event.so are the extra 18 entries to the side quest just obsolete once I claim the objectives rewards?it seems strange and unprecedented even for kabam.

Yiu get rewards everyitme your run tier 8 again. Just do it over and over again
  • Options

Really?that makes more sense,thanks for the info.
  • Options
    TaintoTainto Posts: 70

Really?that makes more sense,thanks for the info.
    Does it though…?
  • Options
    Lucifer_njLucifer_nj Posts: 3
    edited October 2023
    A
  • Options

I became a pagragon player and have 4 r4 champs....and have done 100% exploration of event quest but still unable to do paragon gaunlet. Plz suggest what should i do? Any suggestions?

• Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,121 ★★★★

I became a pagragon player and have 4 r4 champs....and have done 100% exploration of event quest but still unable to do paragon gaunlet. Plz suggest what should i do? Any suggestions?

If you *just* became Paragon (ie within the month) then know you'll be able to do it with "next month's" Quest, starting in 2 days. Otherwise, can't recommend anything other than restarting the game.
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 465 ★★★
    First we had the brutal challenge where we had to repeat 6 fights about 40 times. Now we have a side quest where we are fighting 5 champs about 30 times. Please stop copying and pasting fights.
  • Options
    PP96PP96 Posts: 51

First we had the brutal challenge where we had to repeat 6 fights about 40 times. Now we have a side quest where we are fighting 5 champs about 30 times. Please stop copying and pasting fights.

I think they should copy and paste the same fights more, it's almost as fun as arena.