Options

@Kabam bro i have 7 7 stars champs and gambit is double duped please just let it slide

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,199 ★★★★★
    Ouch. Better luck next time.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    I really don't understand why the 7* Incursions crystal is gated, because it has such a high price tag and all of the champions are only truly great once duped. I'll have the 400,000 units probably in a month or two, but I only have 4 7*s since they were introduced.
  • Options
    flapjaxflapjax Posts: 285 ★★★

I really don't understand why the 7* Incursions crystal is gated, because it has such a high price tag and all of the champions are only truly great once duped. I'll have the 400,000 units probably in a month or two, but I only have 4 7*s since they were introduced.

Because Artifacts can be acquired at any progression, they need some kind of gate. Previously it was X amount of the previous rarity but you can't do that here because everyone has tons of 6 stars. People would also complain if it was Paragon locked, so I guess this was the best solution they could come up with.

Even completely free to play, from the time 7 stars released its not an unreasonable number to have by now unless you were really unlucky with dupes.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,296 ★★★★★
    The Sigil Crystal is 260 and I have 130. Cue Bon Jovi. "We're halfway there...."
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    flapjax said:

Because Artifacts can be acquired at any progression, they need some kind of gate. Previously it was X amount of the previous rarity but you can't do that here because everyone has tons of 6 stars. People would also complain if it was Paragon locked, so I guess this was the best solution they could come up with.

Even completely free to play, from the time 7 stars released its not an unreasonable number to have by now unless you were really unlucky with dupes.
    Hmm I must just be really bad at the game then lol. I'm Paragon and have been playing the game since the day it came out but I only have 4 7*s and I don't see that number getting exponentially greater sooner rather than later. I feel like it wouldn't need to be locked to just Paragons but Thronebreaker+Paragon feels like it would've been fine.
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 618 ★★★
    Out of my first 7 7* champs I got Silver Surfer 4 times so believe me it can get worst
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    For a moment I thought there might be a "Kabam bro". Someone to answer all our burning bro questions.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,819 ★★★★

For a moment I thought there might be a "Kabam bro". Someone to answer all our burning bro questions.

They do exist, Kabam bro is a synonym used for Kabam Miike and Kabam Jax
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,260 ★★★★

flapjax said:

Hmm I must just be really bad at the game then lol. I'm Paragon and have been playing the game since the day it came out but I only have 4 7*s and I don't see that number getting exponentially greater sooner rather than later. I feel like it wouldn't need to be locked to just Paragons but Thronebreaker+Paragon feels like it would've been fine.
    Do you have all content done? Check which content you still can do that awards 7 star shards, and if there is none then focus on content with a lot of 6 star shards as rewards (for example grandmasters gauntlet). 6 star dupes also translate to 7 stars.

Besides that you might have just missed a few events maybe? I can remember when 7 stars came out we got one for free in milestones from some event, then shooting stars also gives 1, legends event also one (brutal dlx + calendar + 7 legend crystals) and 8.3 + side events + paragon gauntlet is easily another. So that makes 4 7 stars already by just doing content.

And by duping 6 stars I had already 2 to 3 (can't remember) 7 stars ready to purchase when they dropped. Add all the dupes in the meantime and it's very very possible to have 8 7 stars without hardcore grinding.
  • Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 273 ★★★
    I would love a double duped Gambit. Or duped Gambit. Or even just to get Gambit.
  • Options
    kevhugokevhugo Posts: 138 ★★
    Morbius to the rescue perhaps?
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 869 ★★★★
    It's morbin time?
  • Options
    Compa1Compa1 Posts: 6
    yeah morbin to the rescue guys
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,236 ★★★★★

I just opened 2x of the Loyalty 7-Star Crystals and I got Mordo... both times. I feel your pain.

I'll trade you for Howard. My ears cant take any more
  • Options
    Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★

I just opened 2x of the Loyalty 7-Star Crystals and I got Mordo... both times. I feel your pain.

Mordo > both Cyclops 😏