Store just updated!!
Crystal is 1.5 mil loyalty!

Comments

• doctorbdoctorb Member Posts: 1,812 ★★★★
    Where's the 7* Unstoppable Colossus????
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,208 ★★★★★
    Babe wake up new loyalty store just dropped
  • DjulkingDjulking Member Posts: 5
    Hello! I made a huge loyalty purchase mistake because the cap store was not shown as being updated. I logged in at 7pm FR Time, ie 30 mn ago and saw that the loyalty store has been updated, but not the cap commissionary one. I have thefore purchased two r4 material for 750k each. I learnt through my alliance that there was a special item for 1.5 m loyalty and logged out and then in and there it was! I ask you please to cancel my two 750k purchases so I can buy the 1,5m one as there is an almost absurd difference in value!! O have been playing since the start of the Game and never ask for reset or compensation, but here this mistake is Game changing. Please revert to me asap @Kabam Miike . My gamer tag is djulking . Thanks on advance for your help, I am devastated!!!
    As a Throne breaker, playing since 2016, that an account changing mistake!!! Plus missing 25k 6 star shard from the event!!
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 523 ★★★
    Djulking said:

Hello! I made a huge loyalty purchase mistake because the cap store was not shown as being updated. I logged in at 7pm FR Time, ie 30 mn ago and saw that the loyalty store has been updated, but not the cap commissionary one. I have thefore purchased two r4 material for 750k each. I learnt through my alliance that there was a special item for 1.5 m loyalty and logged out and then in and there it was! I ask you please to cancel my two 750k purchases so I can buy the 1,5m one as there is an almost absurd difference in value!! O have been playing since the start of the Game and never ask for reset or compensation, but here this mistake is Game changing. Please revert to me asap @Kabam Miike . My gamer tag is djulking . Thanks on advance for your help, I am devastated!!!

Contact support. Nobody can help you here.
    @Squammo I just did of course, but just as I warned my alliance I thought I might do it as well here and also see if some moderators and administrators could help…
    Someone else might have not seen the cap store updated!!
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,208 ★★★★★
    Djulking said:

@Squammo I just did of course, but just as I warned my alliance I thought I might do it as well here and also see if some moderators and administrators could help…

They cant
    Ok, at least I can warn anyone against the stupiest move ever… :(
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★
    I screwed up and bought the7 star from the loyalty store first since it was great deal for 1.5 million loyalty points. I checked the cap store and saw it was a different one so I was enough to have 1.7 milllion loyalty left so I bought that as well. I picked the 6 star rank 5 gem because I don't have a rank 5 6 star and I can alway purchase more loyalty 7 star crystal in the future. I got storm, which I wanted and don't have her ranked up as a 6 star and a mystic rank up gmefor my Doom. I did get war machine for the 11 feature trade in bundle, so that's not as good but overall It's a good today in the MCOC world for me today.