Help on who to level up 4 Cavalier?

Hey there, fellow Summoners!

Not sure why my post got deleted, but I need insight on who to level up to clear 6.1! Stuck on 6.1.2 rn, Sentinel mini-boss clears my team…. Any help is appreciated! (Especially w/newer champs, I took a 2 yr hiatus, just got back 2-3 months ago, so I don’t know much). I’ve added my roster, Relics, & champ items available. Some1 b4 mentioned unduped RedMags is great, open to more insight! Thanks in advance, & good luck in ur future endeavors as well!

-DementedGainzzz, Cavalier hopeful

Comments

• Mohammad07Mohammad07 Member Posts: 183 ★★
    I am on the same quest with about the same team rating lol. You might want to rank up quake and get good with her ig she clears a lot of act 6. Haven't managed to get her unfortunately.
  • DementedGainzzzDementedGainzzz Member Posts: 17

I am on the same quest with about the same team rating lol. You might want to rank up quake and get good with her ig she clears a lot of act 6. Haven't managed to get her unfortunately.

I’ve heard that on YT vids as well! Does it matter if she’s duped? Or save my 5* Science awakening for some1 else?
  • Mohammad07Mohammad07 Member Posts: 183 ★★

I’ve heard that on YT vids as well! Does it matter if she’s duped? Or save my 5* Science awakening for some1 else?
    Idk how to use her tho haven't got her yet but she's adored a lot for her ability to bypass most of the nodes
  • IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Member Posts: 237
    Guys I’ve cleared 6.1 let me tell you best team in my opinion (for me)
    Cgr6*,abs man 6*. Venom 5*, idoom 5* and silk 6* (cgr and abs man r3 and silk r2)
    For you it’d be havok, stealth spidey, scorpion, kill monger and captain marvel or Corvus (only if you use suicides
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    As you mentioned in your post red magneto is by far your best option, for both sentinel and future content. Learn him & rank him, because you will use him everywhere in story mode especially for 6.3 & 6.4. He’s also incredibly simple to play which is a huge plus imo for progressing players.
  • Droolious_CaesarDroolious_Caesar Member Posts: 2
    Agree about red magneto, excellent against robots and his sig ability adds some extra damage
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,893 ★★★★★
    Red Mags is definitely your best friend there and will be with any metal opponent. He will also help with the Biohazard node as well since he has bleed resistance.

It’s been awhile since I played Act 6, but I’m also going to suggest a handful of additional things that will help going forward:

(1) Angela, if you can awaken and start sigging, will be devastating with your Odin prefights. She can become debuff immune with enough buffs/sigs.

(2) Don’t forget to bring White Mags (even a 5*) for the stun passive for Stun debuff immune lanes. Sentinel is immune to all stuns, so that won’t work here, but WM prefight can be an item saver.

(3) For the Classic Ultron boss, make sure you have a counter. Looking at your roster I’d think CMM or Corvus may be bets bets, although Red Magneto can put in work there also if I recall correctly.

(4) Are you a Diablo player? I don’t use mine, but there are people who swear by him (especially if the run suicides and he’s awakened). Just a consideration.

Hope that’s helpful. Good luck!

Dr. Zola

Guys I’ve cleared 6.1 let me tell you best team in my opinion (for me)
    Cgr6*,abs man 6*. Venom 5*, idoom 5* and silk 6* (cgr and abs man r3 and silk r2)
    For you it’d be havok, stealth spidey, scorpion, kill monger and captain marvel or Corvus (only if you use suicides

I appreciate the insight! Man, I could only dream of having that best team you suggested! 😮 As for the suicides, I unfortunately don’t run them, & definitely can’t now since I spent all my units on Cap’s Comissary (for the Loyalty bundle) 🙃

As you mentioned in your post red magneto is by far your best option, for both sentinel and future content. Learn him & rank him, because you will use him everywhere in story mode especially for 6.3 & 6.4. He’s also incredibly simple to play which is a huge plus imo for progressing players.

Thanks for the insight! I’ve heard so much of him, I really must’ve been sleeping on him! Would you awaken him, or is he fine unduped? Also, any other champs on my roster you would suggest?

Agree about red magneto, excellent against robots and his sig ability adds some extra damage

Thanks for the insight! So definite consensus it seems is RedMags should definitely be leveled up; & you suggest he should be awakened? I do have one 5* mutant awakening…. Or save it for some1 else? Also, any other champs on my roster you would suggest?

DrZola said:

Red Mags is definitely your best friend there and will be with any metal opponent. He will also help with the Biohazard node as well since he has bleed resistance.

It’s been awhile since I played Act 6, but I’m also going to suggest a handful of additional things that will help going forward:

(1) Angela, if you can awaken and start sigging, will be devastating with your Odin prefights. She can become debuff immune with enough buffs/sigs.

(2) Don’t forget to bring White Mags (even a 5*) for the stun passive for Stun debuff immune lanes. Sentinel is immune to all stuns, so that won’t work here, but WM prefight can be an item saver.

(3) For the Classic Ultron boss, make sure you have a counter. Looking at your roster I’d think CMM or Corvus may be bets bets, although Red Magneto can put in work there also if I recall correctly.

(4) Are you a Diablo player? I don’t use mine, but there are people who swear by him (especially if the run suicides and he’s awakened). Just a consideration.

Hope that’s helpful. Good luck!

Dr. Zola

Thanks for the insight! RedMags is definitely on the rank up list by majority consensus. I’d heard he was great vs robots, but didn’t know he was bleed resistant til u mentioned it!

1)I’ll keep an eye on that, hopefully I can dupe either 5 or 6* Angela soon! Heard she was great vs robots, & debuff immunity w/Odin (LOVE using him) is very convincing!
    2) It appears Mags in general, Red or White, is a MVP! I do have both @ 5*, so that’s great, too! I have one 5* mutant awakening, would u use it on either, or are they both fine unduped, & save the stone for some1 else?
    3) I’ll probably go CMM on that one…. Corvus is pretty OP til his blade gets damaged…. & I’m not skilled enough yet to not get hit at all LOL 💀
    4) I am not, but I also haven’t really used him besides arenas. Will have to check it out, see what the buzz is!

Thanks again, very thorough & insightful! Side note, is there any1 else you would suggest from my roster?