No Foolin' Pools Gold Crystals not paying out correctly

I purchased the Superior Thronebreaker Commissary Bundle (three actually) and I noticed that the second opening of 10 crystals the payout of gold should be at no less than 195000 but I've received only 39000. I believe any opening after the first batch of 10 crystals is pointing to Gold Crystal table instead of the Uncollected Golden Crystal table. The screen shots below show the second opening of 10 crystals followed by a continue selection then opening up the remaining 10 crystals (which worked correctly). Please investigate

Comments

• Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    It’s a visual bug
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    You’re acct got the amount of gold intended
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,242 Guardian
    edited September 2023
    Visual bug when opening subsequent sets of crystals beyond the initial 10, for these crystals that award Gold.
    Your Inventory should be correct to what you actually received (not what was displayed).

But you can always just do just a single set of 10 at a time, then back out, then open another set of 10 from scratch again, repeat, if you are worried you won’t get the right amount.
  • JustPNC007JustPNC007 Member Posts: 18
    Did !? Has this visual bug been confirmed by Kabam? Not that I dont believe you but you dont work for Kabam. I can go spend money to determine if this is a visual bug but I spent money to encounter this bug and I'm unwilling to spend more at this time to do Kabam engineers job. No offense to what you do here on the forum but again you dont work for Kabam and nothing you state whether it be factual or not is not an official statement from Kabam. Please show me the discussion where Kabam states this is a visual bug
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,207 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023

Did !? Has this visual bug been confirmed by Kabam? Not that I dont believe you but you dont work for Kabam. I can go spend money to determine if this is a visual bug but I spent money to encounter this bug and I'm unwilling to spend more at this time to do Kabam engineers job. No offense to what you do here on the forum but again you dont work for Kabam and nothing you state whether it be factual or not is not an official statement from Kabam. Please show me the discussion where Kabam states this is a visual bug

Chill tf out. It's a visual bug. Everyone knows about it. It's been in the game for years with different crystals and no they haven't been able to fix it obviously. It is very easily testable. And yes you got the correct amount. The visual displayed has nothing to do with the actual data generated when the crystal is opened, hence why it is a bug. Also no one is gonna help you when you're acting like a child, so you can go find the source yourself if you don't believe the entire community
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Member Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

It's a visual bug ya goof. Calm down
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,242 Guardian
    ahmynuts said:

Chill tf out. It's a visual bug. Everyone knows about it. It's been in the game for years with different crystals and no they haven't been able to fix it obviously. It is very easily testable. And yes you got the correct amount. The visual displayed has nothing to do with the actual data generated when the crystal is opened, hence why it is a bug. Also no one is gonna help you when you're acting like a child, so you can go find the source yourself if you don't believe the entire community
    Hasn’t been years. You’re thinking of visual issue with showing incorrect exaggerated amounts of items like SigStones, etc, that used to get compounded with prior sets, leading to larger (and increasing) amounts of items.

This (in relative terms) is fairly recent. Where Gold (and just Gold) displayed does NOT take into account your already-opened previous sets, and so looks like it is just a single set of 10 that is opened no matter how many overall you have opened.

Different visual bug, but YES, people (including myself) have verified receiving correct amounts by just checking Gold Inventory levels before and after.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,207 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Hasn’t been years. You’re thinking of visual issue with showing incorrect exaggerated amounts of items like SigStones, etc, that used to get compounded with prior sets, leading to larger (and increasing) amounts of items.

This (in relative terms) is fairly recent. Where Gold (and just Gold) displayed does NOT take into account your already-opened previous sets, and so looks like it is just a single set of 10 that is opened no matter how many overall you have opened.

Different visual bug, but YES, people (including myself) have verified receiving correct amounts by just checking Gold Inventory levels before and after.
    I was lumping everything under the umbrella of visual issues like you were saying. They've always been around and the correct amounts of the resources are always distributed regardless of the issues. Different but similar enough to me to lump them together
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,832 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

This also affects units earned from opening arena crystals, maybe because gold is involved there.