September Event: Gladiator's Gauntlet

124»

Comments

• Superdave1966Superdave1966 Member Posts: 120
    edited September 2023
    Ok so am I missing something?
    I have finished the 3 "I am empire" objectives.i have to complete lvl 8 or 9 another 9 times to get the remaining rewards from the objectives,but I have 25 coat hangers,or Strontian crests and 2 left to claim from the solo event.so are the extra 18 entries to the side quest just obsolete once I claim the objectives rewards?it seems strange and unprecedented even for kabam.
    There aren't any rewards in the side quests after first completion are there?
    I dont know if I'm missing something or there are just a lot of spare entries
    And why make lvl9 1 energy to enter instead of a coat hanger?
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,525 ★★★★★

I have finished the 3 "I am empire" objectives.i have to complete lvl 8 or 9 another 9 times to get the remaining rewards from the objectives,but I have 25 coat hangers,or Strontian crests and 2 left to claim from the solo event.so are the extra 18 entries to the side quest just obsolete once I claim the objectives rewards?it seems strange and unprecedented even for kabam.

Yiu get rewards everyitme your run tier 8 again. Just do it over and over again
  • Superdave1966Superdave1966 Member Posts: 120

Really?that makes more sense,thanks for the info.
  • TaintoTainto Member Posts: 73

Really?that makes more sense,thanks for the info.
    Does it though…?
  • Lucifer_njLucifer_nj Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2023
    A
  • Lucifer_njLucifer_nj Member Posts: 3

I became a pagragon player and have 4 r4 champs....and have done 100% exploration of event quest but still unable to do paragon gaunlet. Plz suggest what should i do? Any suggestions?

• UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

I became a pagragon player and have 4 r4 champs....and have done 100% exploration of event quest but still unable to do paragon gaunlet. Plz suggest what should i do? Any suggestions?

If you *just* became Paragon (ie within the month) then know you'll be able to do it with "next month's" Quest, starting in 2 days. Otherwise, can't recommend anything other than restarting the game.
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 582 ★★★★
    First we had the brutal challenge where we had to repeat 6 fights about 40 times. Now we have a side quest where we are fighting 5 champs about 30 times. Please stop copying and pasting fights.
  • PP96PP96 Member Posts: 63

First we had the brutal challenge where we had to repeat 6 fights about 40 times. Now we have a side quest where we are fighting 5 champs about 30 times. Please stop copying and pasting fights.

I think they should copy and paste the same fights more, it's almost as fun as arena.