**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ascended My Fav! :)

Other than @Fintech I haven't seen any other Tigra's, but if you use her, you wouldn't regret this ascension :smile:

Comments

• Options
    AnakinIsGoneAnakinIsGone Posts: 220
    I've got a 6* duped Tigra at Rank 1 Level 25, but unsure if I should pull the trigger on Rank 3 eventually? She's not a champ I use much (yet.) What do you think @Stantona? Should I use the resources on her?
  • Options
    StantonaStantona Posts: 108
    (CR7) said:

I've got a 6* duped Tigra at Rank 1 Level 25, but unsure if I should pull the trigger on Rank 3 eventually? She's not a champ I use much (yet.) What do you think @Stantona? Should I use the resources on her?

If you have time to learn and practice with her then I would highly recommend. A lot of effort needs to go into Tigra as her playstyle can differ in almost every match, but if you master it then it becomes a very rewarding and an enjoyable playstyle.

Basically, if you have time to get use to the character then I say she is worth the resources.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,552 ★★★★
    No my choice but Kudos to you
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,222 ★★★★★
    Yeah so perma banned in BGs.
    No thank you sir.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,991 ★★★★★
    Stantona said:

Other than @Fintech I haven't seen any other Tigra's, but if you use her, you wouldn't regret this ascension :smile:

Is mastering her playstyle necessary? I have tigra at r3 and she's doing amazing in bg matchups meant for her (hulkling gorr etc)... And I play her normally, no heavy misses,no wall cornering, just mlllm combo and dexing opponent specials manually (or using heavy if necessary, and immediately using a special to avoid opponent intercept), and she's fine... Should I r4 her or knowing her playstyle must for r4?
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Stantona said:

(CR7) said:

If you have time to learn and practice with her then I would highly recommend. A lot of effort needs to go into Tigra as her playstyle can differ in almost every match, but if you master it then it becomes a very rewarding and an enjoyable playstyle.

Basically, if you have time to get use to the character then I say she is worth the resources.
    As a R4 max sig owner with modest skills, I would advise you not to be alarmed at the incredible game play Summoners like @Fintech put on display.

You can be pretty average but understand Tigra’s basics reasonably well and still wreck content. You don’t have to have the best connection or reflexes to use her effectively.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    My man @Hieitaku ascended his as well I believe. So cool. My R4 max sig does the job for me.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,760 ★★★★★

Stantona said:

Is mastering her playstyle necessary? I have tigra at r3 and she's doing amazing in bg matchups meant for her (hulkling gorr etc)... And I play her normally, no heavy misses,no wall cornering, just mlllm combo and dexing opponent specials manually (or using heavy if necessary, and immediately using a special to avoid opponent intercept), and she's fine... Should I r4 her or knowing her playstyle must for r4?
    Tigra has a very high skill ceiling. That doesn't mean you can't get a lot out of her without reaching that ceiling, it just means that she has a lot more potential in very skilled hands. Dexing specials normally is all well and good when you can do so, but there are a lot of special attacks that she can bypass that you can't dex. Stuff like Punisher 2099's specials, Cable's SP1, Blade's SP2 etc.

OP: that's awesome, mate. I was thinking of r5'ing her earlier this year when I got a mystic gem from the EOP but went with Rintrah instead since he's a more annoying defender. However, she's very much still on the shortlist for further rank-ups, both to r5 and ascension. I love her.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,991 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

Stantona said:

Tigra has a very high skill ceiling. That doesn't mean you can't get a lot out of her without reaching that ceiling, it just means that she has a lot more potential in very skilled hands. Dexing specials normally is all well and good when you can do so, but there are a lot of special attacks that she can bypass that you can't dex. Stuff like Punisher 2099's specials, Cable's SP1, Blade's SP2 etc.

OP: that's awesome, mate. I was thinking of r5'ing her earlier this year when I got a mystic gem from the EOP but went with Rintrah instead since he's a more annoying defender. However, she's very much still on the shortlist for further rank-ups, both to r5 and ascension. I love her.
    For tougher specials, I'll try to heavy miss and plan having a bar of power, So I can activate my special after the heavy attack (to avoid opponent's intercept)
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

My man @Hieitaku ascended his as well I believe. So cool. My R4 max sig does the job for me.

Yup, here's mine. As expected, she's always banned from my BGs deck.

• Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★

Stantona said:

Yes, mastering her is necessary to get value out of her. She has quite a complex rotation, so I wouldn't recommend ranking her up unless you know her rotation and are skilled with playing her.