**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Viv still taking crit failure

I thought viv wasn't going to get crit failure from new buff ? Am still getting all the time ?

Comments

• Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 277 ★★★
    Why wouldn't she have crit failure? Her buff was primarily just a value/numbers buff, not a full overhaul or anything.
  • SquammoSquammo Posts: 397 ★★★
    Was it just a domino or were there any nodes that increase ability accuracy?
  • KingnaesKingnaes Posts: 61
    She won't take crit failure if there's no other node that can increase Domino's chance to activate CF beyond 120% ie like "defender has +50% defensive ability". So now it's 150% CF > 120% for Viv AA
  • SamanunSamanun Posts: 372 ★★★
    She's not immune to aa reduction
  • Samanun said:

She's not immune to aa reduction

Her base abilities also should be 125% just to counteract Domino though
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Kingnaes said:

She won't take crit failure if there's no other node that can increase Domino's chance to activate CF beyond 120% ie like "defender has +50% defensive ability". So now it's 150% CF > 120% for Viv AA

That's not how crit failure or chance works. Domino will have an increased chance to apply the AAR, but the potency of it will remain the same
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    By any chance do you have unfazed
  • CirrusCirrus Posts: 83
    Squammo said:

Was it just a domino or were there any nodes that increase ability accuracy?

Was a duel no nodes . But video explained it that you shouldn't get it unless domino is super lucky where as I'm getting all the time
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 2,547 ★★★★★
    Cirrus said:

I thought viv wasn't going to get crit failure from new buff ? Am still getting all the time ?

Does viv vision,by chance, have any ability whose aar is below 100%? In that case she definitely crit fails. You see Archangel is immune to AAR but he recieves crit damage because he only have 25% chance to inflict bleed on heavy. So whenever he naturally fails to apply bleed (75% of the time), he gets crit fail. That's how it works

Why wouldn't she have crit failure? Her buff was primarily just a value/numbers buff, not a full overhaul or anything.

She should now have 125% base ability accuracy

• TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,964 ★★★★★
    And to piggyback on that, more is not all. Parry is 100% to work (85 with domino) so it will crit fail
    Watch the grass mcoc video on yt about vivs buff .
    TyEdge said:

And to piggyback on that, more is not all. Parry is 100% to work (85 with domino) so it will crit fail

Don't use parry with viv I phase it
    Can anyone help on this ?
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    edited October 2023
    Maybe by any chance u blocked hit from Domino special? Shuri has similar thing, her ability accuracy can’t be modified but if she blocks Dominos special and that triggers Critical Failure
    I'm getting it from first couple of hits on her after I phase first attack from her .. ? It seems to be triggering every combo
    All videos I have seen from after buff no one is getting it? Im playing her same way.
    Now comes really silly question, have u updated the game to the newest version?
    Of course lol
    edited October 2023
    Where are you fighting that Domino at? What are the nodes?
    Duel/ practice no nodes
    Well I don’t know to be fair. I just did the practice match with Viv against Domino and she was not triggering Critical Failure once.
    Yeah I have no idea ? That's why I've been trying to get some help ?
  • Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 725 ★★★★
    Cirrus said:

Yeah I have no idea ? That's why I've been trying to get some help ?

Have you looked at all your masteries? Some of them do weird things with ability accuracy. That’s the only thing I can think of that would impact only you in a practice fight.

It could be one of your masteries working for domino also.
    Thanks , will also look into that