**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Klyntar Krazy

So what am I supposed to do with this Klyntar now that the Symbiote has been maxed?

Comments

• Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 787 ★★★
    Expires less than 30 days
  • Options
    If you’re are over 120 the remaining goes into the overflow and will expire less than 30 days
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,030 ★★★★
    Cassy said:

WeaponX said:

@Kabam Miike Any chance we can get some kind of trade option for these? I have 96 in my inventory and 174 in my stash that will just expire. I guess Steve's not getting any stronger so it would be really nice to get something in return for all these excess klyntar katalysts. Even gold would be great :) Please and thank you!

Since the Players who had Johnny from the Last Event, grinded 2 month's to get him and not got him on the silverplatter via gamemail.
    I feel some extra Something would be great for 'seasoned' Players.

At least a title? It's a dupe for those who Johnny did not left. 1* can't dupe so a title like "Look, they are twins!" Would be cool
    Nah I think we should be able to trade these Klyntar catalysts for gold or something
  • Options
    WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 135
    edited October 2023
    Still no word on this @Kabam Miike ? Got a whole lotta Klyntar Katalysts that will just expire with no option to sell these "high value items". If they're designated as high-value, how come we can't redeem any of that value and are just forced to let them go to waste? Makes no sense...
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,538 ★★★★★
    Not worth a response.
  • Options
    LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 130
    I'd like to be able to sell the 96 kyntar cats in my overflow if there so valuable why am I forced to let them expire
  • Options

If you’re are over 120 the remaining goes into the overflow and will expire less than 30 days

• Options
    PoethellPoethell Posts: 124

• Options
    PoethellPoethell Posts: 124
    150 of em lol