Options

Klyntar Krazy

So what am I supposed to do with this Klyntar now that the Symbiote has been maxed?

Comments

• Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 814 ★★★
    Expires less than 30 days
  • Options
    If you’re are over 120 the remaining goes into the overflow and will expire less than 30 days
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,033 ★★★★
    Cassy said:

WeaponX said:

@Kabam Miike Any chance we can get some kind of trade option for these? I have 96 in my inventory and 174 in my stash that will just expire. I guess Steve's not getting any stronger so it would be really nice to get something in return for all these excess klyntar katalysts. Even gold would be great :) Please and thank you!

Since the Players who had Johnny from the Last Event, grinded 2 month's to get him and not got him on the silverplatter via gamemail.
    I feel some extra Something would be great for 'seasoned' Players.

At least a title? It's a dupe for those who Johnny did not left. 1* can't dupe so a title like "Look, they are twins!" Would be cool
    Nah I think we should be able to trade these Klyntar catalysts for gold or something
  • Options
    WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 135
    edited October 2023
    Still no word on this @Kabam Miike ? Got a whole lotta Klyntar Katalysts that will just expire with no option to sell these "high value items". If they're designated as high-value, how come we can't redeem any of that value and are just forced to let them go to waste? Makes no sense...
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,583 ★★★★★
    Not worth a response.
  • Options
    LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 132
    I'd like to be able to sell the 96 kyntar cats in my overflow if there so valuable why am I forced to let them expire
  • Options

If you’re are over 120 the remaining goes into the overflow and will expire less than 30 days

• Options
    PoethellPoethell Posts: 125

• Options
    PoethellPoethell Posts: 125
    150 of em lol