Sugar Crush Bug — Finished all paths but didn’t get Exploration rewards

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem. I finished all paths in Sugar Crush Week 1. For some reason, the game reset my progress, and hasn’t given me Exploration rewards. It also says my progress is 32% instead of 100%. In the pictures, you can see that i have collected the rewards from each path.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,944 ★★★★★
    May just be a visual bug. If you have 10k candy, you’re good.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Member Posts: 527 ★★★
    Same, just submitted to support, my total candy is at 5,600, just 4,400 shy of the weekly 10,000
  • Teds_1_RoosterTeds_1_Rooster Member Posts: 47
    You’ll get more responses if you get the total correct, it’s Sugar Crash
  • BrutalDeluxeBrutalDeluxe Member Posts: 1
    I have the issue. I completed 3 paths and the quest reset, so after completing the 4th path I’ve collected all the path candy but did not get the exploration candy.

• IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,274 ★★★★
    How did you guys do the biohazard path?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,944 ★★★★★

How did you guys do the biohazard path?

Use the boost that heals 110% you from DOT, I think it’s called Recoup
  • Babylon21Babylon21 Member Posts: 1

Same issue here hope this bug is fixed so I can get my exploration reward
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,399 ★★★★★
    I had one path reset like this and I got kicked mid path of my 2nd path, I think there was a day they change something with this quest. I had to do both again and I got my exploration rewards. Hope we get some energy refills for it
  • GokageGokage Member Posts: 12
    Dealing with the same issue, posted about it a few days ago. Energy refills are one thing, but I have no way of replenishing the boost candies I already used and would have to use again if I just chose to do the paths again for a chance at exploration rewards. Then I’m short for the upcoming weeks and going unboosted in week 4? Sounds like a bad idea
  • SerialKiller13xSerialKiller13x Member Posts: 8

Not getting my exploration rewards here kabaam.... Please fix this.